Elections Do you think there is voter fraud in this election?

Do you think there is voter fraud in this election?

• Total voters
This thread should be retitled as "Do you believe Donald Trump or not"...

All the fraud talk comes from him and is spread thereafter.

There's some small degree of fraud in very election, there's currently no actual proof that is time is any worst than usual. The mail-in ballots being in favour of Biden makes perfect sense since Trump told his electors to not trust and use it.
The dumbass probably caused older voters or at risk Republicans to not vote at all.

If there's not, the Dems have sure done a great job of making it appear that there is. The Courts will likely end up deciding this one. What a year... :p

I’m a mechanical engineer, so while there’s probably not much you gon be learnin me on bout dat science bruh ya heard... . I can definitely appreciate your incessant need to belittle and insult anyone with diverging political views.

Those are indicatiors of a real high level thinker.

Best of luck to you in your travels!

If they were going to rig an election why the fuck make it close? Why lose the senate? Why not rig that? That's almost as important or arguably more important in certain instances. What a freaking joke. By all means, recount and verify the ballots. But to come out and say it is rigged? This guy could tell his supporters to do some crazy shit and they would actually do it. He is conditioning them for that.
<{walkerwhut}>

Maybe because they don't want to make it obvious that they cheated?

If you're a C student and you cheat on a test, getting a B is less suspicious than getting an A.

There is certainly some fraud going on but it's low-level, non-orchestrated stuff by some people who want their party to win.
I think the reach is maybe few thousand votes tops.

Welcome to the era of political theater.

If you were paying attention to what the globalists were doing the past 10 months you'd have seen this coming miles away. Constant lambasting us with potential voter fraud for months while radicalizing the left to believe the ends justify the means.

So they demoralize and gaslight the non-left (cons, independents, tea party, libertarians, centrists) while turning the progressives into a violent army of psychopaths. The globalists created an extremist group of parasites while turning everyone else into confused whimpering children.

Your best bet if you're not insane is to abstain and go your own way, grow your own food, find your own communities, stop following the mandates of these psychos.
<SelenaWow>

I hesitate to vote "Yes" even though it's technically the correct answer. There's an infinitesimal amount of "fraud" in every national election, but not on the level that would affect the outcome.

No. There is no voter fraud. Everything is being done legitimately. There is nothing clandestine going on and people need to realize that.

There was no way that the most powerful people in government, media, and business along with all the special interests who despite him, were going to let Trump get re elected. This conglomerate of powerful people have always chosen our President under the illusion of choice(they pick both candidates) and Trump threw a monkey wrench in that. Short of a massive landslide, there was no way that Trump was winning re election.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming where the old guard bows to special interests, starts wars for no reason, etc, and the media flat out ignores or justifies it.

lmao who even cares if Sleepy joe wins? Good. Imagine the push back in 2024 after Kamala gives 3 horrible years. My god Trump will seem like a tame option.

As if 68 million people will just silence and shut up.

I think everyone knows trump was going to win without China manufacturing a global pandemic. Does that count?

The real fraud was changing the rules in the first place. Coronavirus was the perfect excuse they needed.

Too many Biden ballots with down ticket votes left blank. :eek: They must be thrown out. ;)

Thought this was kind of interesting, so I looked at a couple states - Michigan, New Mexico, Arizona, Georgia and Texas. The average difference between total presidential votes and senate votes was about 60k. The average of that number as a percentage of total presidential votes across those states is about 1%, with New Mexico being the lowest at .72%, and Texas being the highest at 1.47%. In Texas, 71,488 people voted for the republican senator, but did not vote for Trump. 366,990 people voted for Biden, but did not vote for the democratic senator. When you account for the third party votes, there are 165k votes for the president in Texas with no senate vote.

I am guessing if you did that for the rest of the country, you would probably find a similar result everywhere - 1% of people only vote for the president.

Bit of a loaded question, with hundreds of millions of voters, is it possible there is some fraud among that? Probably.

But if the question is "was there a highly organized nationwide mass-fraud operation orchestrated by the Democrats in an attempt to steal the election" the answer is "fever dream delusion incepted into a conspiracy so laughably impossible you'd have to be a complete partisan zealot incapable of reason to believe it possible to pull off without it getting discovered"

According to The Washington Post, the president's senior advisors "intervened, explaining to the president that he needed to be more precise about just which vote counts he wanted halted."

"He did not want all of the states to stop counting votes, they added, because that would lead to a Biden victory," The Post added.

Stopping the count on Thursday would have guaranteed Biden victories in Arizona and Nevada — which, combined, are worth 17 electoral votes and would see Biden reach the 270 needed to secure the White House — while stopping any gains Trump might've made in Pennsylvania, Georgia, or Michigan.
https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...-the-count-demand-ensure-loss-reports-2020-11

This is what you Trump cocksuckers voted for? Really? You guys have lost the plot so much that you think it's "fair and balanced" to alternatively chant "stop the count!" and "count the votes!" and then demand a recount before the votes have even been counted in the first place. Unbelievable! This is your "very stable genius" in action. Sorry, but you're wearing those clown shoes and dunce caps for life now...

If they were going to rig an election why the fuck make it close?
There aren't unlimited ballots out there. You can only fake so many before you are returning more ballots than there are voters, or more ballots than were ever issued. Many of those districts in WI have already statistically outrageous participation rates. Any more and you are going to be in over 100% participation rate territory.

Why lose the senate? Why not rig that?
They did. In all the states with Senate races where Trump lost, the Senate seat is also lost, or will go to a runoff.

I voted yes, but I should add that I think their is some voter fraud in every election. There was in 2016, and in 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000, etc.

There are simply too many lying pricks and too much money and power at stake, and too few rules and referees to stop them.

The system is weak.

Look at how many penalties are committed in your average football game. Now raise the stakes and replace the referees with volunteers, and also increase the size of the field and number of players about 1000x.

Then watch the game and wonder if anyone is cheating.

100%

I've seen multiple videos proving it already. The only question is to what scope it was fraudulent, not if.

Back