Elections Do you think there is voter fraud in this election?

Do you think there is voter fraud in this election?

• Total voters
This is exactly how Trump behaves...

No, Trump attempts to make honest character jabs, however exaggerated they be at times.

Leftists are a culture of slander.

Disagree with mass immigration= racist xenophobe!!

Disagree with gender wage gap= you hate women!!! Mysoginist!!

These are deeply harmful names legally and socially to call people these days, especially when it's made the fuck up more than half the time lol.

I assume there is voter fraud every single election. I do not think it was more significant this year (proportionally) than years in the past, and I definitely don’t think Trump lost because of voter fraud.
This is the weirdest opinion that has popularity ITT.

1. We all can admit some sort of voter fraud happens in most elections but probably too insignificant to matter
2. Massive amounts of mail-in ballots happen this year. A system which is much, MUCH more vulnerable to voter fraud than the usual system
3. Both sides have a huge incentive to cheat if they can get away with it

Conclusion: Nah, I don't think the percentage of voter fraud this year is any different from years past

{<huh}

No, Trump attempts to make honest character jabs, however exaggerated they be at times.

Leftists are a culture of slander.

Disagree with mass immigration= racist xenophobe!!

Disagree with gender wage gap= you hate women!!! Mysoginist!!

These are deeply harmful names legally and socially to call people these days, especially when it's made the fuck up more than half the time lol.

Yeah, you lost me at honest...

What are you lefties so afraid of? If fraud wasn't committed, what's the problem with welcoming an investigation?

The normal behavior of an innocent party would to be offended and welcome the biggest investigation possible.

The left certainly isn't behaving like that and it's disturbing me.

They're behaving exactly like a mean high school kid using reputation destruction lies to hurt someone they don't like.
Lulz

I'd like to see some evidence first before I get the least bit interested. Trump is full of shit so he is the last person I would believe.

This is the weirdest opinion that has popularity ITT.

1. We all can admit some sort of voter fraud happens in most elections but probably too insignificant to matter
2. Massive amounts of mail-in ballots happen this year. A system which is much, MUCH more vulnerable to voter fraud than the usual system
3. Both sides have a huge incentive to cheat if they can get away with it

Conclusion: Nah, I don't think the percentage of voter fraud this year is any different from years past

{<huh}

I think your point about mail in ballots would be more important if we weren’t in a pandemic. I don’t think you can extrapolate the same percentage of fraud likeliness with mail in ballots this year compared to years in the past.

No. Trump is a lying, self-serving hypocritical cocksucker and so are his supporters. These cockroaches alternatively chant "stop the count!" or "count the vote!" depending on whichever will benefit their Dear Leader in each respective situation. No integrity. No principles. Just raw power lust. And then they project that on to the left. They're despicable. They can ALL blow me!

I think your point about mail in ballots would be more important if we weren’t in a pandemic. I don’t think you can extrapolate the same percentage of fraud likeliness with mail in ballots this year compared to years in the past.
It doesn't matter the reason for massive amounts of mail-in ballots. The point is with so much more mail-in ballots this year, the likelihood of cheating rises significantly because voting by mail is much more vulnerable to fraud than voting in person.

There 100% is but we don’t know how much. I think there is a lot of dead voters and people who moved to a different state still voting and the magnitude of mail in ballots probably made it worse. But who really knows how many more votes someone got because of it? Enough to change the election?

Some people will have bad intentions of course, but if we talk about MASSIVE fraud, to the level
of changing the course of an election, it means that officials supervising the count are committing mayor fraud. That is a serious offense that could carry severe penalties and jail time. It takes more than a few twitter videos and some tinfoil hat conspiracy stories to back such claim. If a judge thinks that there is enough evidence to conduct a thorough investigation then so be it. But I can’t scream fraud like a moron just because my favorite candidate is losing.

Personally, I don’t think things will change much.
For the most part Biden is winning because from the get go Trump avoided mail in ballots like the plague. This was to be expected.

Im sure that if we let this thread roll to Christmas, new accounts voting in the poll will clear all doubts of poll-fraud on the dog.

What was the argument against voter ID again? Was it racist?

No, it's just a coincidence that like 10 states were all within a few thousand votes, well beyond the error rate of all prior absentee counts, all of them went for the party that demanded mass mail ins, and they all switched from red to blue at 4am days after the election in corrupt and bankrupt counties. Nothing suspicious about Wisconsin having 90% voter participation and a guy with dementia who didn't even campaign and had the least enthusiasm of any candidate in recent memory shattering all previous vote count numbers.

Depending on how NC ends up, Trump will not have won a single state that was within 3 points.
Cry.

I live in small city (less than 2k) and even in my town they were finding signed ballots in the middle of the street last week.

I’m a mechanical engineer, so while there’s probably not much you gon be learnin me on bout dat science bruh ya heard... . I can definitely appreciate your incessant need to belittle and insult anyone with diverging political views.

Those are indicatiors of a real high level thinker.

Best of luck to you in your travels!

You wouldn't know what science is but you benefit from it every day..

It's possible but it seems more likely to me that it's a case of Trump being a (huge) sore loser.

Were all of the poll's in the weeks up to the election rigged against Trump as well?

It's obvious from Trump's personality he has serious issues taking a loss.
If they were going to rig an election why the fuck make it close? Why lose the senate? Why not rig that? That's almost as important or arguably more important in certain instances. What a freaking joke. By all means, recount and verify the ballots. But to come out and say it is rigged? This guy could tell his supporters to do some crazy shit and they would actually do it. He is conditioning them for that.

Back