Opinion Do you think the government can run better simulations ?

why would an army doctor need to practice working on bullet wounds? Clearly they know something...
200.gif

You made the retarded comparison to begin with. Yeah, deadly global pandemics originating from China are about as common as fires. Probably why every city in the country has its own global pandemic from China department. Derp.

OK, let's go with your dumbass example. If a school only ever had one fire drill, and then school happened to burn down the next week with fires in all the same places as in the drill, you wouldn't find it suspicious or coincidental in any way?
The problem is that you don't know how many fire drills that they had. The OP references one. But Obama says that he left a pandemic playbook for the new administration before he left office. They would have run simulations back then as well.

For this theory to make sense, Obama would have been planning the pandemic then Trump decided to execute it. I suppose the way people would explain this is that deep state did it.

Somehow that's more credible than the reality that viral outbreaks are a common thing and we want to know what would happen in one of them got out of control. It's not even a far-fetched scenario given all the viral outbreaks that we saw over the decade past that thankfully didn't turn into pandemics.

You made the retarded comparison to begin with. Yeah, deadly global pandemics originating from China are about as common as fires. Probably why every city in the country has its own global pandemic from China department. Derp.

OK, let's go with your dumbass example. If a school only ever had one fire drill, and then school happened to burn down the next week with fires in all the same places as in the drill, you wouldn't find it suspicious or coincidental in any way?
Have you ever tried not being a dumbass?

Well, if you pay people to think up scenarios and then run simulations on many of them, eventually some of those scenarios will actually happen and then you'll a simulation that's applicable.

Then years later, people will focus on the scenarios that occurred and never think about all of the scenarios that never occurred, even though they were all simulated to some extent.
I mean the government stimulates a zombie infection too...

The problem is that you don't know how many fire drills that they had. The OP references one. But Obama says that he left a pandemic playbook for the new administration before he left office. They would have run simulations back then as well.

For this theory to make sense, Obama would have been planning the pandemic then Trump decided to execute it. I suppose the way people would explain this is that deep state did it.

Somehow that's more credible than the reality that viral outbreaks are a common thing and we want to know what would happen in one of them got out of control. It's not even a far-fetched scenario given all the viral outbreaks that we saw over the decade past that thankfully didn't turn into pandemics.
you are completely dismissing Rick Brights direct reference to crimson contagion and lack of reference to any other excercise in his whistleblower testimony, I provided very clear and sourced evidence there, no room for misrepresentation and if you want to introduce some new factual evidence to consider please do so but dont talk out your ass please

It's called being prepared.

Should the government do nothing only responding to major national problems after the fact, or should they plan ahead .

they can't rely on the private sector at all? Google face recognition wut wut.

they can't rely on the private sector at all? Google face recognition wut wut.
How is the private sector supposed to prepare for a nationwide pandemic? They don't have the resources nor will the public be fine with a private company exercising the level of control that is required to tackle a pandemic.

Whoa. A simulation that we failed, then addressed none of the problems, turned out to be something we couldn't handle?

Shocking! Outrageous! Who could have foreseen that failure was an indication of failure!

Well, if you pay people to think up scenarios and then run simulations on many of them, eventually some of those scenarios will actually happen and then you'll a simulation that's applicable.

Then years later, people will focus on the scenarios that occurred and never think about all of the scenarios that never occurred, even though they were all simulated to some extent.
When you are a crazed conspiracy theorist you can only think of the government doing things for ulterior motives. It becomes crazy to entertain the notion that the government actually does things to protect the country and citizens.

Last edited:
When you are a crazed conspiracy theorist you can only think of the government doing things for ulterior motives. It becomes crazy to entertain the notion that the government actually does things to protect the country and citizens.
stfu you are the same person who thinks flu disappeared because the gov said so even tho they just did a simulation for flu outbreak out of china that kills 500k people

you will believe anything and everything you are told without limit

Schwab added, “It is important to use the COVID-19 crisis as a timely opportunity to reflect on the lessons of cybersecurity community to draw and improve our unpreparedness for a potential cyber pandemic.”

As the digital world encroaches on our physical and biological worlds, an effective cyber attack could compromise anything connected to the internet, including:

• Medical devices that keep people alive
  • The Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem of connected devices that run smart homes (i.e. cameras, microphones, sensors, etc.)
  • The Internet of Bodies (IoB) ecosystem of digitally-connected humans
  • Global financial systems
  • Energy grids
  • Water treatment facilities
  • Government IT systems
  • Military and defense infrastructure
  • And more
Currently, “The only way to stop the exponential propagation of a COVID-like cyber attack threat,” according to the WEF, “is to fully disconnect the millions of vulnerable devices from one another and from the internet.”

But, “A single day without the internet would cost our economies more than $50 billion, and that’s before considering economic and societal damages should these devices be linked to essential services, such as transports or healthcare.”

You guys ready for this? its a little prologue, its funner to do this stuff if you call your shots first

Yeah the timing of it was certainly incredible.
if you are the type of guy to think you live in a completely random chaotic world that exploded out of nothing for no reason because a catholic priest said so then it certainly makes sense for all of this to just be one big giant coincidence because the gov said so

Does anyone with advanced knowledge on modern warfare campaigns know if the Ukraine/Ruski war is following the simulations done by military intelligence groups, and how the simulations on Israeli/Iranian escalations are looking?

Thanks in advance for the intelligent and full posts I receive in response.

<3

but what if you fund the labs, that make the scenarios happen? was it all an accident? remember, it was a wet market

but what if you fund the labs, that make the scenarios happen? was it all an accident? remember, it was a wet market
You really want my opinion on a post that I made almost 3 years ago, lol?

Yes. You are still the same person, are you not? You should be held accountable should you not?
Here's my opinion:

Anyone who is pulling up 3 year old posts when there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of more recent threads to engage in, needs a new hobby. Current me, like me from 3 years ago, thinks that's psycho behavior.

I don't care about posts I made 2 weeks ago, I certainly don't care about anything older than that. But you should be wondering why you are mentally committed to my opinion on a dead topic, lol.

1352142977307_7449382.png

Here's my opinion:

Anyone who is pulling up 3 year old posts when there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of more recent threads to engage in, needs a new hobby. Current me, like me from 3 years ago, thinks that's psycho behavior.

I don't care about posts I made 2 weeks ago, I certainly don't care about anything older than that. But you should be wondering why you are mentally committed to my opinion on a dead topic, lol.

1352142977307_7449382.png
I didn’t pull the thread up, and I replied to you. Did you change your mind?

Back