Opinion Do you think the government can run better simulations ?

Don't you get it every calamity,Terrorist attack, since 2001 is now a conspiracy by the World Globalist government from 9/11,the Election of Barrack Husein Obama to the fraudulent Election of Biden?

Haven't you learned yet Brew? Bolsanaro of Brazil is the onlybobe left standing to fight all this Take over
another coincidence theorist

I wouldn't go so far as to call Operation Northwoods a plan as much as an insane idea.
Planning is when you get the green light to execute an idea and then you device a plan of action on how to efficiently/ execute the exercise.

Disaster Readiness: Q: Will you marry me?
Government: A: Yes
Now I'm planning a wedding:
1. Guests
2. Locations
3. catering
4. financing
5. ok, less guests
6. financing
7. ok, less catering
8. financing
9. pets or niece/nephew ring bearer?
10. fish can't walk
11. niece and nephew ring bearers

Vs,

Operations Northwoods Q: Will you marry me?
Government A: No.

Aren't DOD and Joint Chiefs of Staff part of the government?

In your scenario, "The government A" would be Kennedy, and he was killed not too long after rejecting the "proposed operation" put forth by government agencies that remained after his death.

Experts have warned for many years that the US is unprepared for a major pandemic.

Which "instances" the T.S. listed are we talking about? The lack of funding? Better coordination between agencies? If so that is a criticism of how the government lacked preparedness.

You said: "The US government has done a lot of false flags and shady shit..."

I'm curious what you are referring to?

Lying about WMDs in Iraq

Gulf of Tonkin

CIA looking the other way as their drug dealing allies distribute drugs into South Central LA

The Nayriah Testimony, which was a big PR operation used by the US government to build the case for war against Saddam
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

Censoring and memory holing the sinking of the USS Liberty by Israel

I was raised reciting the pledge of allegiance and learning that the US is a shining beacon upon the hill... I simply cannot entertain any reality in which our government would purposefully harm us (US citizens).

The time the US government gave black people syphilis and told them they were receiving free Healthcare as a study (last until 1972)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

The time they sprayed St Louis and a few other cities with Zinc Cadmium Sulfide for a decade without telling anyone (50s-60s):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_LAC

^ now a known cancer causing agent

The time they sprayed bacteria all over San Francisco Bay to see how it effected residents (1950s):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray

1949 - Operation green run - the time they released radio active iodine and xenon-133 over a 20000 km2 radius with three towns to see the effects radioactive iodine on new born and pregnant women

There are no shortage of times the US has tested on its own people without their consent or knowledge, or outright lied and said nothing is going on.

Since then literally no reforms have taken place, and the people in power are still in power. Your belief that they don't do this stuff anymore is based solely on your good nature and that bad people quit doing bad things.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Run

Lying about WMDs in Iraq

Gulf of Tonkin

CIA looking the other way as their drug dealing allies distribute drugs into South Central LA

The Nayriah Testimony, which was a big PR operation used by the US government to build the case for war against Saddam
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_testimony

Censoring and memory holing the sinking of the USS Liberty by Israel
That's quite the list and I'd give a "like" if I had any left... can you tell me what caused you to recognize any of these incidents as legitimate?

That's quite the list and I'd give a "like" if I had any left... can you tell me what caused you to recognize any of these incidents as legitimate?
I know you are being snide...But I will explain anyways...

The reason I believe some of the accusations is due to the facts and reporting for the specific cases.

I know you are being snide...But I will explain anyways...

The reason I believe some of the accusations is due to the facts and reporting for the specific cases.
Sorry, I don't mean to come off that way, not on this topic at least, LOL!

And I think your answer is legitimate and what I'd expect... unfortunately, it seems "facts and reporting" are rather malleable and subject to the whims of powerful people/organizations. I'd imagine in decades you will also believe in other "conspiracy theories," due to declassification efforts, leaks, etc., but by then it will be too late.... similar to the examples you mentioned.

I know you won't even read this quote likely, but this is a speech from a sitting president shortly before he was shot in the head:

“For we are opposed from around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence. On infiltration instead of invasion. On subversion instead of elections. On intimidation instead of free choice. On guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its descent is silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”

That time the president was conspiracy theorist and had his head blown in....

I'm not a conspiracy theorist bbuuuuuttttt.........

smells like a fish market in here

surely one of you "smart guys" who know a lot of "big fancy words" have studied government simulations before right ? SEEMS KINDA IMPORTANT
There are no coincidences OP.

once everyone can come to the realization that globalists HATE HUMANITY, with a powerful fire, then people may begin to actually think about the global system and who runs nations governments

I know you won't even read this quote likely, but this is a speech from a sitting president shortly before he was shot in the head:

“For we are opposed from around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence. On infiltration instead of invasion. On subversion instead of elections. On intimidation instead of free choice. On guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its descent is silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”

That time the president was conspiracy theorist and had his head blown in....

You know every one of those words was directed at the Soviet Union and communism, right? They were not directed at some secret, globalist cabal. JFK gave this speech shortly after the failed Bay of Pigs operation and at the height of the Cold War. He wasn't dropping any mind-blowing truth bombs on the American people listening in that era.

But feel free to keep pushing the ahistoric, tin-foil implications.

You know every one of those words was directed at the Soviet Union and communism, right? They were not directed at some secret, globalist cabal. JFK gave this speech shortly after the failed Bay of Pigs operation and at the height of the Cold War. He wasn't dropping any mind-blowing truth bombs on the American people listening in that era.

But feel free to keep pushing the ahistoric, tin-foil implications.

We know thats what the coincidence theorists have run with. But it wasnt the Russians that blew his head off now was it.

Gulf of Tonkin

Do you know who the leading commander of the US naval forces stationed in the Gulf of Tonkin was? Admiral George Morrison...Jim Morrisin's father.

While the father is helping execute the Gulf of Tonkin false flag that would ignite the Vietnam war his son is building himself into the counter culture, drug promoting, anti-war hero of the 60s.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

Aren't DOD and Joint Chiefs of Staff part of the government?

In your scenario, "The government A" would be Kennedy, and he was killed not too long after rejecting the "proposed operation" put forth by government agencies that remained after his death.
A secretary for DMV is part of "The government", too.

But, dude, don't you think any school that ran a fire drill a few weeks before an actual fire engulfed the school is most likely guilty of intentionally starting that fire?
Fire drills are common in every school because fires are not uncommon. This would be more like a "tiger escaped from the zoo and got into the school" drill, and 2 weeks later a tiger escaped from the zoo and got into the school.

Fire drills are common in every school because fires are not uncommon. This would be more like a "tiger escaped from the zoo and got into the school" drill, and 2 weeks later a tiger escaped from the zoo and got into the school.

Yeah, pandemics and plagues have never been a thing in world history. Straight out of left field. No one could have predicted such an eventuality unless they had planned to unleash the thing in advance. Great point. Keep setting them straight, bro.

Yeah, pandemics and plagues have never been a thing in world history. Straight out of left field. No one could have predicted such an eventuality unless they had planned to unleash the thing in advance. Great point. Keep setting them straight, bro.
You made the retarded comparison to begin with. Yeah, deadly global pandemics originating from China are about as common as fires. Probably why every city in the country has its own global pandemic from China department. Derp.

OK, let's go with your dumbass example. If a school only ever had one fire drill, and then school happened to burn down the next week with fires in all the same places as in the drill, you wouldn't find it suspicious or coincidental in any way?

Last edited:
Back