• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you think the Covid pandemic was exaggerated?

Do you think the Covid pandemic was exaggerated?

• Total voters
Covid barely made anyone's life any more dangerous than it already was.
I responded as strongly as anyone else at the beginning, but it was obvious within about two months that the whole thing was overblown for political purposes.

there was no need to shut everything down in 2020. there was no need to mandate vaccines in 2021. Many people will atone

In Canada 93% of deaths were people over 60. The other 7% were mostly at the higher ages and clearly immunocompromized.

It was scary at first when they were putting bodies in storage containers at hospitals in New York, but now it has mutated into a mild cold. I currently have a dozen friends with it and they are either asymptomatic or have minor colds.

And the vaccines are total bullshit. Non-vaccinated are not getting much sicker than vax'd people and the manda6es around them are ridiculous. I am double-vax'd and boosted, but only did it to avoid mandates.

Do you think it was an overreaction? Although so far there's been 6.1 million deaths due to Covid. So you can't deny it had a certain amount of affect/effect to the world.

But even if Covid and this pandemic never happened do you believe their would have been as much deaths due to deaths by accidents (like car accident deaths) or other ways of dying basically.

Because everything became a lockdown in most countries to some point. These other risk of ways of dying decreased so who knows maybe it all balanced out in the end.

Also did life expectancy lower because of Covid or not so much?

I don't know know any of these answers just wanting to hear what your perspectives are on this.
No, i don’t think it was an overreaction. The virus was very deadly and sickening and disturbing lives on very different levels. I actually think that in a lot of places in the west there was a underreaction and if countries would’ve act sooner and stricter it could’ve saved a lot of lives.

I also think life expectancy was lowered especially with long covid and other long term effects coming at us in the future.

but it’s not over yet, so we have to see what it’s still gonna bring in the future. There are still a lot of people unvaccinated or undervaccinated. Until we tackle that problem there is a risk of the virus mutating and getting worse.

Yes, it was exaggerated.

Fauci couldn't be bothered to tell us the truth and let us live life as we feel fit. Neither could the CDC. Same with politicians.

When people with access to the latest stats and info tell you it's very deadly and you need to quarantine, maintain safe distance, cover your face with the equivalent of cotton undies, and avoid large social gatherings are caught doing the EXACT OPPOSITE what do you think is the logical takeaway?

Those that tell us we need to be risk averse and lose freedoms due to a deadly pandemic while exhibiting the exact opposite behavior are most likely lying to you. Otherwise, they're stupid which should make everyone question why we should listen to them in the first place.

This thread is depressing. People are still treating this entire thing like it wasn't an intentional scheme which allowed for authoritarian measures, and is now going to result in mass genocide from the jabs.

There's no question it was exaggerated. Via propaganda they got people to willingly submit to becoming lab rats over a virus with 95% + survival rate. Now, in the coming years, there'll be an untold amount of fallout from that fearful submission, in the form of VAIDs.

It's tragic that most people still haven't managed to understand this.

You shut the hell up ..

Youre selling drugs .. and no doubt been responsible for giving people this poison there trying to call a vaccine..

That's a conflict of interest and bias..

Are you serious or just stupid? How is that a conflict of interest or bias??? I made zero extra money and probably worked 15-25 hours more each week taking care of ignorant people like you. If you want to know why the shortage of medical professionals continue to increase, look at this thread.

Are you serious or just stupid? How is that a conflict of interest or bias??? I made zero extra money and probably worked 15-25 hours more each week taking care of ignorant people like you. If you want to know why the shortage of medical professionals continue to increase, look at this thread.

You made zero extra money but worked dispensing an extra 15 - 25 hours each week? So you worked for free then?

Free dispenser.com you should set up a charity

A dispenser doesn't take care of people like me .. I have NEVER been taken care of by someone selling me asprin .

You fucking tool.

You made zero extra money but worked dispensing an extra 15 - 25 hours each week? So you worked for free then?

A dispenser doesn't take care of people like me .. I have NEVER been taken care of by someone selling me asprin .

You fucking tool.

I take it you only work hourly jobs then, which makes sense. Feel free to rage at me all you want because you have no clue what you're talking about. Have a great day sherbro!

I take it you only work hourly jobs then, which makes sense. Feel free to rage at me all you want because you have no clue what you're talking about. Have a great day sherbro!
you work for pittance then on a salary..

Poor you .. get a better job than selling asprin . And pretending youre a Dr

First, no, I didn't blanket attribute all of them to covid, I said the count could be closer to 24 million. Second, a hunch is based on feelings, not evidence, data, or logical assumptions. Nothing I said is based on feelings, it's based on known epidemiological methodology.

Sure, bro

I voted, "I believe so". But, a more accurate answer for me is, "it was planned and intentional."

you work for pittance then on a salary..

Poor you .. get a better job than selling asprin . And pretending youre a Dr

Before we derail any further, you're making yourself look silly. Do you not know what pharmacists working in hospital settings do? Anyways have a great day, I'm done with you now.

Before we derail any further, you're making yourself look silly. Do you not know what pharmacists working in hospital settings do? Anyways have a great day, I'm done with you now.

Derailed yourself .

You work for pennies .. giving out asprin to old people .. well done you ..

Poor you ..

You fucking tool.

7hyn.gif

This is my take on it.. this spoke volumes to me... When interviewing Kamal ,the soon to be VP, she was asked if she was going to take the vaccine or something to that effect. I don't remember her exact quote but it went something like she doesn't trust Trump' science and will wait and see how this vaccine works, side effects et. even she will even take it at all... Then, when her and Biden get into office, they push the "trust the science" and if you don't take the vaccine you're killing people... that, to me, spoke volumes

Plan-demic
or
Scam-demic

same difference

Everybody let them fuck us real good too. The ones still masked when all mandates are dropped just shows the level of brain washing the government is able to do.

I actually think corona was just the “test run”

Plan-demic
or
Scam-demic

same difference

Everybody let them fuck us real good too. The ones still masked when all mandates are dropped just shows the level of brain washing the government is able to do.

I actually think corona was just the “test run”

Yep they'll fall in line again during the next false crisis.

This is my take on it.. this spoke volumes to me... When interviewing Kamal ,the soon to be VP, she was asked if she was going to take the vaccine or something to that effect. I don't remember her exact quote but it went something like she doesn't trust Trump' science and will wait and see how this vaccine works, side effects et. even she will even take it at all... Then, when her and Biden get into office, they push the "trust the science" and if you don't take the vaccine you're killing people... that, to me, spoke volumes

Vice President Kamala Harris said if Donald Trump tells us to take it, I'm not taking it.

DNC darling the Saint Andrew Cuomo, former governor (and allleged sex criminal) of NY state advised his constituents on more than one occasion against administration of covid vaccines if it was recommended by the Trump administration. (You can guess how quickly he was Team Pfizer after Trump was no longer in the oval office)

The current POTUS Joe Biden also advised against the vaccines if Trump recommended them.

Trump was criticized for politicizing various issues (and rightly so) by Democrats and their propaganda media networks for 4 years. Of course 2 years later we can clearly see they proved to be horrible, nasty, disgusting hypocrites (just like they said about Trump for 4 years)

Last edited:
Back