• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you think the Covid pandemic was exaggerated?

Do you think the Covid pandemic was exaggerated?

• Total voters
How many people died or lost years of their life due to closure of gyms and team sports (where the majority of people get their physical activity from), missing checkups/surgeries, staying inside more, higher stress levels, higher suicide rates and just being unhealthier in general? I'd reckon a lot of the excess deaths can be attributed to lockdown and other excessive options taken by government, and a lot of the damage is yet to be told. Not to mention the supply chain disruptions pushing hundreds of millions of people to starvation, a lower quality of life and hyperinflated currencies in many nations.
Yes, and how many were killed by that butterfly, as it flapped it’s wings over the Oacific ocean one day, and that spawned Hurricane Katrina.

And what of those people’s parents who didn’t instill a strong enough work ethic in those people so that they would exercise without going to the gym? Surely they’re responsible.

Your rationale is disjointed. Covid is directly responsible for its deaths. All you reasons aren’t indirectly and abstractly partially responsible. It’s fucking idiotic that anyone would actually try to make that argument much less believe it.

Yes, and how many were killed by that butterfly, as it flapped it’s wings over the Oacific ocean one day, and that spawned Hurricane Katrina.

And what of those people’s parents who didn’t instill a strong enough work ethic in those people so that they would exercise without going to the gym? Surely they’re responsible.

Your rationale is disjointed. Covid is directly responsible for its deaths. All you reasons aren’t indirectly and abstractly partially responsible. It’s fucking idiotic that anyone would actually try to make that argument much less believe it.
It's just basic causality. That might be hard for your brain as it seems to only be capable of superficial levels of thought. However here in the grown up world we don't circumscribe our thoughts to such obvious levels of thinking.

You work in healthcare? So does my wife, an A&E doctor. See how this works.

And there has been people in the UK who have been classed as a Covid death when they in fact died of unrelated issues with a positive test within 30 days. So yes the figures have been vastly over exaggerated, I mean I thought even the most oblivious was aware of this.
I'm a Respiratory Therapist. That whole argument about fake Covid deaths is embarrassing. It may have happened but to act like it was enough to warrant pretending Covid is a joke is plain wrong.

The idea that covid deaths were just other naturally occurring deaths is completely wrong and easily disproven by looking at excess deaths. Not only did more people die than usual in the past few years, but significantly more than usual, in excess of the official covid counts. So while the covid count is around 6 million, the actual number is much higher - could be closer to 12 or even 24 million.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00104-8

You do realise that the excess death figure is an estimate don't you......?

There was no option for “we didn’t do enough” Covid was even worse than they said, half my town has been killed off, epic epidemic..
<seedat>
A true once in a lifetime event, I’m lucky to have survived..

The idea that covid deaths were just other naturally occurring deaths is completely wrong and easily disproven by looking at excess deaths. Not only did more people die than usual in the past few years, but significantly more than usual, in excess of the official covid counts. So while the covid count is around 6 million, the actual number is much higher - could be closer to 12 or even 24 million.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00104-8

This. My step dad personally almost died from covid. He was stuck in hospital for 2 months. He was also a non believer too.

You shut the hell up ..

Youre selling drugs .. and no doubt been responsible for giving people this poison there trying to call a vaccine..

That's a conflict of interest and bias..

This is true but many of those "drugs" also help people.

This is true but many of those "drugs" also help people.

No shit sherlock..

That's not my point ..

Pharma for profit in latrogenisis..

You may need to search what that means .

This. My step dad personally almost died from covid. He was stuck in hospital for 2 months. He was also a non believer too.

Not this..

Excees death doesn't just come from the coof, it's closing down of health services, isolation, stress, none care for people at end of life etc etc.. and these all run in line with lockdowns and policies put in place.
Excees death isn't just the coof .. so.short sighted..

Not a hoax but an exaggeration, yes. Lot of financial scamming involved too.

Lots of media manipulation, fear tactics, shaming, emotional blackmail.. etc .
And the financial side is probably the worst part of it .. missus the child abuse..

Not this..

Excees death doesn't just come from the coof, it's closing down of health services, isolation, stress, none care for people at end of life etc etc.. and these all run in line with lockdowns and policies put in place.
Excees death isn't just the coof .. so.short sighted..

It can be both. For you to think not shows your mind is made up.

Lots of media manipulation, fear tactics, shaming, emotional blackmail.. etc .
And the financial side is probably the worst part of it .. missus the child abuse..

But it's always going to be media manipulation no matter what to you . So anything in the future that you don't agree with, you and certain people will spew what you just did over and over and over..

But it's always going to be media manipulation no matter what to you . So anything in the future that you don't agree with, you and certain people will spew what you just did over and over and over..

The same poster cried for months that things were never ever returning to normal and the masks, social distancing, and lockdowns were here for good.
Yet England where he lives and extracts his social welfare from were ahead of many countries on rolling it all back..... yet he still denied it.

The same poster cried for months that things were never ever returning to normal and the masks, social distancing, and lockdowns were here for good.
Yet England where he lives and extracts his social welfare from were ahead of many countries on rolling it all back..... yet he still denied it.

Lolz, smh

I wouldn't say exaggerated, it was mismanaged in the West and hence it took too long. East Asian countries had harsh measures but were quick to eliminate it. The West had half-measures that ended up prolonging the economic suffering.

Not a hoax but an exaggeration, yes. Lot of financial scamming involved too.
The easiest way to cut through the bull$hhiit is in court. Every time a health minister is in court asked to prove Covid is legit, they have nothing.

Here is an example from Spain.

TLDR; Covid is a hoax.

Basically every second person who has died from pneumonia, influenza, heart failure, diabetes, stroke etc etc has been claimed to have died from Covid.

Pharmaceutical companies needed a long term profit boost and their government minions were all too eager to provide it.

Back