• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you think the Covid pandemic was exaggerated?

Do you think the Covid pandemic was exaggerated?

• Total voters
It's pretty clear to me that you are unfamiliar with interpreting epidemiologic data and are unable to draw appropriate conclusions as such. You are simply parroting empty talking points from science deniers.
====
I am also very familiar with Robert Malone's statements and positions. He is a a self aggrandizing fraud who has very little to do with actual mRNA technology and makes nonscientific and populistic appeals to the uneducated.
are you trying to tell me you know more about mRNA technology or the talking heads on corporate media know more about mRNA technology, vaccines, pandemics etc.. than Dr. Robert Malone? What about the others from the Great Barrington Declaration?
Robert Malone's credentials.....
https://www.rwmalonemd.com/

Over 2/3 of the US adult population is overweight or obese, so that is to be expected. This isn't the slam dunk you think it is. You seem to dismiss it as "oh it's just fat people, whatever." Well, when the average person is fat, you can't just dismiss it. This is who we are. We're not fucking Swedes. We're not all tall and lean. We're some fat motherfuckers. Deal with it.

https://www.healthline.com/health/o...d-of-adults-in-the-United-States-have-obesity.

Ya, so do something about it or continue to get sick or worse ya fatties. Stop being who you are and be better.

Having worked early on in in the pandemic in COVID ICUs, I can tell you that it was horrifying and there was so much unknown. The discrepancy between predictions of mortality and numbers that we see today is likely a result of the massive global efforts to curtail global travel and the speedy development of vaccines.
If we hadn't been scared shitless (and boy was it scary working the front lines in March/April 2019) we wouldn't be in the good position that we are in today.

Here we go again .

are you trying to tell me you know more about mRNA technology or the talking heads on corporate media know more about mRNA technology, vaccines, pandemics etc.. than Dr. Robert Malone? What about the others from the Great Barrington Declaration?

Haven't you heard .. samji was on the front line . Trenches .. battling .. blah blah

Another internet stooge keyboard warrior with messiah syndrome.

You give Rogan listeners a bad name.

I've already explained why this narrative is clearly incorrect on the first page of this thread.

Do you understand what excess deaths are? Can you explain it to me in your own words?
I understand excess deaths. Flu seasons have cycles where approximately one in every 5 years can have a high mortality rate. I don't deny excess deaths during the pandemic. There was a huge problem in nursing homes (see NYC/Andrew Cuomo for example).

Haven't you heard .. samji was on the front line . Trenches .. battling .. blah blah

As a physician that worked over 4 Months in overburdened Covid ICUs, and multiple 24+ hour shifts in respiratory E.D.s before the vaccines were available and having myself personally being infected as a result of patient care - yeah I definitely have a bit more say than you basement dwelling tinfoil hat fucks.

People like him don't want to admit that this was handled poorly and predictably so. Now comes the patting each other on the back like they did something good. It's just not true. If the data and statistics were on their side Fauci and friends would argue it out in scientific journals with studies and data, not in the media by trying to discredit epidemiologists from such fringe places as Harvard, Stanford and Oxford.

People like him don't want to admit that this was handled poorly and predictably so. Now comes the patting each other on the back like they did something good. It's just not true. If the data and statistics were on their side Fauci and friends would argue it out in scientific journals with studies and data, not in the media by trying to discredit epidemiologists from such fringe places as Harvard, Stanford and Oxford.
You don't think medical staff should get a pat on the back for putting themselves in danger, working grueling shifts, and bending over backwards in order to provide life saving care for sick patients?

Isn’t Malone a known hack
a known hack? Do you know who he is and what his credentials are? I put up his credentials. Are you saying these aren't true? If you are please provide evidence to support your claim. Also, The Great Barrington Declaration was from October 2020. Do you think all these Doctors are hacks as well? If so, please explain why.

a known hack? Do you know who he is and what his credentials are? I put up his credentials. Are you saying these aren't true? If you are please provide evidence to support your claim. Also, The Great Barrington Declaration was from October 2020. Do you think all these Doctors are hacks as well? If so, please explain why.
Lot’s of people with good credentials radicalize or lose touch with reality.

But yeah I just googled him and he was indeed that covid misinformation spreader/ anti vaxxer who was on JRE lol

You don't think medical staff should get a pat on the back for putting themselves in danger, working grueling shifts, and bending over backwards in order to provide life saving care for sick patients?
I do think some/most medical staff deserve a pat. What I am saying is the things like vaccines, cloth masks, social distancing (6 feet, not 5 or 7 feet), contact tracing, quarantining the healthy, shutting schools etc.. weren't necessary and had very negative consequences. If you think a doctor/nurse giving vaccines to healthy, young people that don't need them is helping then we disagree. I don't think those people deserve a pat on the back. The risk and resulting vaccine injuries weren't worth it considering Covid wasn't a danger to healthy, young people.

As a physician that worked over 4 Months in overburdened Covid ICUs, and multiple 24+ hour shifts in respiratory E.D.s before the vaccines were available and having myself personally being infected as a result of patient care - yeah I definitely have a bit more say than you basement dwelling tinfoil hat fucks.

Sure buddy..

But yeah I just googled him and he was indeed that covid misinformation spreader/ anti vaxxer who was on JRE lol
you can keep laughing. You do realize he is a vaccinologist? He's not an anti-vaxxer. He's just the opposite, very pro-vaccine. He's just for vaccines that work. I'm not sure you understand the difference.

you can keep laughing. You do realize he is a vaccinologist? He's not an anti-vaxxer. He's just the opposite, very pro-vaccine. He's just for vaccines that work. I'm not sure you understand the difference.
The vaccine worked. If you’re known for anti vaccine stance and spreading of disinformation you’re a hack, idc about his credentials or title. You can defend him all you want probably because he says things you wanna hear.

But he got exposed as a hack, happens to the best of them, covid were strange times.

After all the misinformation the government, CDC, fauci, gates have said and now admit they lied or miss counted numbers and all the other shit they were wrong about you have a lot of nerve to call him misinformation. The man holds a patent on mRNA.
But I'm sure none of this means anything to you as they moved the goalposts over and over again and again. It's people like you that shill for them even after they admit they were wrong in many ways.

Now we have 9 pages of side effects and you want to talk about misinformation? Lol

Back