• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

They only have 1 in service, its a very expansive system

has a very very large range. i dont know why they'd deploy it since they only have 1 maybe 2 systems

I personally believe that Russia is nearly at the point of "throw anything against the wall and see what sticks."

I really hope Copper is a paid russian troll! I would hate to think he is that stupid and/or despicable for real.
Or they're just arguing just for arguing's sake.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: PEB
Chinese copies of RPG had been used also by mujahedins in Afganistan 1979-1989

Now here is stuff that some european countries had supplied Ukr with RPG-7 and it's clones, also ammo for RPG-7.
RPG-7 still is most common grenade launcher used by both sides in this war in ukraine.....
Mainly cos they are produced in huge ammounts and damn a lot of cheap grenades awailable...

We will not gave Ukraine cash ammounts they are begging and in no case.
We don't trust Ukraine and are shocked that they after 2 years being in war doesn't wants to know basics : what stuff is wartime economy.

" dumb " West in WW 2 switched to wartime economy in 1 month.
Only this helped to beat Hitler and Japan ....

When we had to see that Ukraine living literally on european payroll during wartime had repaired museums, sorry. ....
We didn't had experienced such luxurous lifestyle 1914-1921 or 1939-1945.......

Also very interesting stuff is that some ppl are purchasing mortgage and using for this loans.

We will not transfer such ammounts of money Mr Zelensky is hoping to get, initially he should properly tax commercial banks in Ukraine ( these mainly are working with nice profits even today ) and Ukr oligarchs and kleptocrats.
We do know damn a lot about this reality.

Zelenskyy announces signing of security agreements with US and Japan​

zelenskyy-1-scaled.jpg

"On 13 June, Ukraine will sign security agreements with the US and Japan on the sidelines of the G7 summit, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy reported on social media. The President is visiting the summit in Italy today.

In summer 2023, leaders from the G7, along with the presidents of the European Council and the European Commission, endorsed a “Joint Declaration on Support for Ukraine” at the G7 summit, committing to specific long-term security collaborations with Ukraine. This year, Kyiv focused on signing bilateral security pacts with its allies.

Bilateral security agreements will be signed during meetings with US President Joe Biden and Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida. The document with the United States will be unprecedented, as it should be for leaders who support Ukraine,” he wrote on X/Twitter.
No further details were provided regarding the planned security pacts."

Back