Do you think the best MMA fighter at HW is the most dangerous human alive? (At hand to hand combat)

Do you think the best MMA fighter at HW is the most dangerous human alive? (At hand to hand combat)

• Total voters
There was a time when I believe Lewis was ranked #2 contender & he fought DC for the HW belt. Even if he won, many people wouldn't consider him the baddest man on the planet. Someone like Aspinall, Jones, Ngannou, people would more likely recognize as baddest man due to the body of work. Lewis is capable of beating anyone, but he also loses to most of the top 10 in most cases

Do you guys think there is some street racer out there who can beat a nascar or f1 driver in a street race on the autobahn?

lol i love this most trained mma hw has nowhere near the power trained hw boxer does like we saw it in ngannou fight so get out of here with mmahw i would even put strong man guys lot stronger then hw mma fighter

Inspired by this thread.

Like he can beat virtually beat any human alive in hand to hand combat? Meaning no rules. You can gouge the eyes, you can strike the throat. You can bite. All that craziness you can do in a real fight.

230305jones1.jpg
Why did you remake the same thread?

It’s an interesting question.

Everyone always loves to say “yeah but MMA fighters have rules!” Okay? Why wouldn’t Jones be MORE dangerous without rules?

All things considered, if I had one human to represent humanity in combat it’s hard not to take peak Jones, pump him full of cocaine and steroids and send him out there.
it's not about there being no rules. it's about the fact that there can be weapons, other people jumping in, and sneak attacks involved. would jones be more dangerous having something like that in his favor? of course. but he's also less dangerous if someone else has one of those advantages on him

Not always

Fatty Jones really didnt prove all that much beating Gane in that fight. He looked slow and awkward but the fight was over before we got to see too much of anything. My point is he didnt look like the most dangerous human alive in this fight. He's looked better in other fights when he was in better shape and on better roids.

I dont think Jones is really suited for HW. He doesnt naturally belong at HW.

If 3 random dudes come at you theres basically no difference between jon jones, anthony joshua or tom aspinall swinging punches. All 3 are getting knocked out pretty quickly

You can see several videos on internet where one dude beat the shit out of severals goons.

I dont think nnganou, who is primarily a stand up fighter with his hands as his main weapon, could have done anything much differently.
Francis knows how to throw a low kick and he has a grappling advantage over AJ.

In real combat I'll take the side of any Navy Seal, Delta Force, Marine Marsoc guy any time over a mma fighter

Honestly you have to just look at the top wrestler at HW right now if we're talking about Concrete. They slam you on the ground and you are knocked out, and they can beat anyone else on earth. But assuming a soft mat, then it's best MMA HW, either Aspinall/Jones.

Elite special forces agencies the world over train hand to hand combat in life or death, no referees to enforce rules, situations. My feeling is they are prob more dangerous by default, aka trained to kill, compared to someone just trained to fight.

Stop watching movies... BSD literally got destroyed by Poirier and he came from french special forces.

What do you think he would have done in a real fight ? A secret technique from a chinese master ? Stop it... any random pro fighter would destroy a special forces soldier in a street fight. Obviously, some of those random pro fighters could lose but they would win most of the time, let alone top pro fighters.

Stop watching movies... BSD literally got destroyed by Poirier and he came from french special forces.

What do you think he would have done in a real fight ? A secret technique from a chinese master ? Stop it... any random pro fighter would destroy a special forces soldier in a street fight. Obviously, some of those random pro fighters could lose but they would win most of the time, let alone top pro fighters.
Has nothing to do with watching movies.

Giant difference in a cage fight with rules, versus a life or death fight without any (which could also include weapons, etc), and if you can't decipher the difference in training and application for those, that's more your problem than mine.

I also said ELITE, not all.

BSD being FRENCH special forces prob had some to do with it too ;).

In life or death type situations I'm going to lean towards the guys trained to kill, versus trained to win under a ruleset.

Last edited:
Generally no.

Right now yes because the HW champ is Jones.

When Jones loses the belt the answer is no.

anyone with aids or any other lethal disease would be much more dangerous than Jon Jones in hand to hand combat. One bite/sneeze and your fucked.

Inspired by this thread.

Like he can beat virtually beat any human alive in hand to hand combat? Meaning no rules. You can gouge the eyes, you can strike the throat. You can bite. All that craziness you can do in a real fight.

230305jones1.jpg
One shot from Anthony Joshua and hes out.
Boxer wins.

Back