Do you think that Jones would KO Cain?

Cardio would be an issue if you take so many significant hits, but the guy also has an iron nose on him.

What do you think, would he?

Jones Dosent have the power to KO a fly let alone The baddest man on the planet. It would be a one sided fight with Cain winning via KO or tko .

I think he could Out Coke him. Does that count?

I think he already did...... just not in competition

Jones_Cocaine.png

Yes, after rehab and when his T/E level reaches 1:1 he can KO Cain. Remember he was basically a women or small child T/E wise in there and controlled Daniel Cormier like a XBox one.

Yes, after rehab and when his T/E level reaches 1:1 he can KO Cain. Remember he was basically a women or small chile T/E wise in there and controlled Daniel Cormier like a XBox one.

Read the topic title out loud

Jones Dosent have the power to KO a fly let alone The baddest man on the planet. It would be a one sided fight with Cain winning via KO or tko .

Your head. There is something over it.

Bones has never ko any one in the Ufc.. so he will start with the heavyweight champion? Ts are you touching the white powder?

No, but I think he could drink him under the table...

to elaborate on my two-letter response, jones doesn't seem to have ko power because he has skinny legs. your power comes from your lower body. it transfers from your feet and up your body to your hand.

that's why i always laughed when people said that gsp didn't have ko power. the guy has tons of ko power. he just decided to play it safe in the second half of his career, by sticking-and-moving instead of planting his feet.

Greater leg sizes does not always equal greater leg strengthen. Likewise it does not equal a higher vertical leap. I am sure Jon Jones legs are stronger than most LWH, if he had weak legs he would get take easily and would struggle to get takedowns.

Plus Benson Henderson refutes your theory, he has bigger legs than even many MW or LWH and he can't and has not knocked anyone. GSP does not have great power in his punches, he has power not great power to put most people to sleep, especially according to your theory.

Maybe not KO, but definitely snort a line or three.

most likely not... Jones is more a volume striker he doesn't really have raw knockout power like Rumble plus Cain can take a hit

btw yall gotta be delusional if you think Cain will outpace Jones....Jones has gone the distance numerous times and always keeps himself active, what he did to DC is what Cain did to JDS so he should have no problem keeping up

as for that "ragdoll" remark again LOL everyone was saying how DC would "ragdoll" Jones and what happened? i'll tell ya what happened..NOTHING! Cain wouldn't be able to do the same, people seem to not realize on a normal day Cain and Jones ain't to far apart in size doh Jones has the leverage on his side which can make someone seem even bigger and heavier just ask DC

Lmao at most of the people in this thread.

Back