Do you think RDA had the hardest career in MMA?

RDA had the hardest career in MMA

• Total voters
Off of the top of my head, Dan Henderson also has a crazy list of opponents

Bj penn i would say. He fought machida lol
Machida had quite a career himself.

2nd pro fight: Bonnar
3rd pro fight: Franklin
14-0 before the TS
Took the belt from undefeated Prime Shad with a legendary KO.

Then had to face the cream of the crop: Rua (x2), Rampage, Randy, Jon, Bader, Hendo, Davis, Moose, prime Weidman, Rockhold, Romero... that's a line of fucking killers.

A win over the undefeated undisputed Sonnen to top it all off... amazing!

I gotta go with Mighty Mouse. Dude was fightIng straight hitters and he whooped them all.

So watching Chael's rant on him not re-signing with UFC & he dropped this line & it kinds of hit me hard & I couldn't find anything so I could refute Cheal here. The guy fought Who's who in both LW & WW. Only guy that comes in my mind has to be Overeem. But he also fought his fare share of cans.

This is RDA's last 15 fights
Khabib, Nate, Benson, Pettis, Cowboy, Eddie, Tony, Saffiedine, Magny, Lawler, Covington, Usman, Lee, Edwards, Chiesa.

Absolutely Mindblowing.

In Hendo's last 15 he fought MW, LHW and HW.
  • Bisping
  • Lombard
  • Vitor
  • Boestch
  • Mousasi
  • Cormier
  • Shogun
  • Vitor
  • Rashad
  • Machida
  • Shogun
  • Fedor
  • Feijao Cavalcante
  • Babalu
  • Jake Shields

That is a ridiculous run.

He's up there, but I'd give the edge to guys like Henderson who fought the best at 185, 205 and even heavyweight.

In fairness, Bisping had a good 5 year run as one of the most protected fighters in the UFC.

5 years?

He had 29 UFC fights and I'd say there were maybe 4 or 5 easier fights like Chainsaw Charlie and the King of Rock N' Rumble but he was fighting Rashad by his fifth fight and basically fought a who's who across his career.

Resume win or lose always goes to hendo imo.

that guy just faced anyone.

images

I think RDA is in a similar position to Maia. They use him as a barometer for how good someone is. If you can beat RDA you can get a step up so they fed him killers and stylistic nightmares (mostly wrestlers.) It was more fucked up for Maia because he fought people that forced him to stand and he can't hold his own as well as RDA can/

Shogun, Rampage, Lyoto, Rashad, TRT Vitor, Chael, Gus, Glover, DC, OSP, DC 2, Gus 2, Smith, Thiago, Santos

He also fought Ferguson,i will say it's between him Weidman and overeem

Schooled by Edwards. Not many fighters would be able to replicate that kind of performance against an A level fighter like RDA

It's Hendo and it's not disputable.

His resume of legends and wins over the arguably 2 greatest HWs of all time > anything RDA has done.

Bisping
Lombard
Vitor
Moose
DC
Shogun
Rashad
Lyoto
Fedor
Babalu
Shields
Anderson Silva
Franklin
Palhares
Rampage
Wanderlei Silva
Bustamante
Lil Nog
Big Nog
Carlos Newton.

How the fuck can anyone argue that RDA had a tougher lineup of guys than this?

I member first time i saw RDA fight was when he fought tyson griffin who at the time was considered one of the top up and coming lw's. He was the only person who had a W over Faber at that point. He had a war with frankie edgar. So when he fought RDA who I was not familiar with, i figured griffin was gonna be in control but RDA gave him a war.

IMO RDA is in a shitty situation.

He is too small for WW, but have a hard time making LW. Such a fucking waste! He was a beast!

Back