Do you think RDA had the hardest career in MMA?

RDA had the hardest career in MMA

• Total voters
Mark Hunt changed sports and fought a Gold Medal Judoka, in his debut

even when he lost 6 straight and went sub.500, the only "embarrassing" loss was to McKorkle

there's no shame losing to guys like Josh, Fedor, Overeem, Manhoef and Mousasi

So watching Chael's rant on him not re-signing with UFC & he dropped this line & it kinds of hit me hard & I couldn't find anything so I could refute Cheal here. The guy fought Who's who in both LW & WW. Only guy that comes in my mind has to be Overeem. But he also fought his fare share of cans.

This is RDA's last 15 fights
Khabib, Nate, Benson, Pettis, Cowboy, Eddie, Tony, Saffiedine, Magny, Lawler, Covington, Usman, Lee, Edwards, Chiesa.

Absolutely Mindblowing.

no

RDA is awesome.

pQ3y5aZ.jpg

Kevin lee deserves credit for fighting dangerous high risk/ low reward opponents. The guy has fought Al, Gregor, and Do Bronx when he didn’t even really have to. He could’ve taken the route that other top 10 fighters did and waited for higher ranked opponents. Gotta respect FKL for having balls to give dangerous up and comers a shot at his rank.

I reckon it's Vitor. Fucking crazy shit since like 98.
Abbot, Wanderlei, Yvel, couture x3, Liddell, herring, saku, hendo x3, lindland, Franklin, Reem x2, Silva, rumble, Jones, ping, rockhold, Weidman, mousasi, gastelum, Jacare, Machida.
And except perhaps Jacare and Machida, all those guys were in their primes or close to it.
And say what you will about steroids, all those monsters were on them also for 75% of his career.
Go

Quite possibly. The uppercut he ate from Stephens looks like it would end most careers...but Rafeal was just getting started (both taking and giving beatings).

Jarl

At first I was like nah, but then I saw the list and completely forgot the guys he's fought. He's definitely up there, that's for sure.

RDA needs to go back down to 155 and he knows it

Back