Do you think people with real power listen to rap music or gangster songs?

S

SouthoftheAndes

I am talking about gangster rap songs or songs which get you hyped and talk about running things, taking things over, calling people out, killing your enemies, being real etc.

Hypothetically speaking lets assume that some top military leaders, bankers, billionaires, presidents, prime ministers, media tyc00ns, oil oligarchs, business elites , intelligence agencies etc are are corrupt. Do you think they ever listen to 2 Chainz, Rick Ross, Future, Gucci mane, Juicy J, or anyone else?

Feel free to post the best gangster badazz songs

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of them do

danasnoop.gif

If they don't its probably because they are all old and probably didn't grow up around today's music. Maybe some grew up around 90's rap who knows though. I wonder if the leaders of tomorrow will jam to rap music.

What music would they listen to?

They probably listen too Country, Folk and Soft Rock... maybe Opera and Classical too.

Considering most of these guys you're talking about are probably in their 50's and up.

I picture Rand Paul driving around listening to gangster rap in his car like the guy from office space.

Adolf would've been a fan.

If they don't its probably because they are all old and probably didn't grow up around today's music. Maybe some grew up around 90's rap who knows though. I wonder if the leaders of tomorrow will jam to rap music.

What music would they listen to?

Yep. Most people "in power" are in their 50's and 60's.

Most of them listen to Fetty Wap

Bill Clinton was a big 2LiveCrew fan.
Does that count as gangsta rap?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back