Do you think people with real power listen to rap music or gangster songs?

I don't listen to any of those people.

I'm sure Obama likes the Sugar Hill Gang. That's his generation.

I could see some of the more eccentric billionaires, eg Cuban, Trum, etc, listening to commercial rap. Also, I'm sure there's no shortage of politicians who grew up in the 90's, that listen to Tupac, Dre, etc.

I've imagined them listening to classical and jazz. Though the Rap songs in the OP are thought of to be crap be this generation, so I am pretty sure there are little to none that listen to that type of rap. (outside of background noise)

Too old, but they will once replaced.

I am talking about gangster rap songs or songs which get you hyped and talk about running things, taking things over, calling people out, killing your enemies, being real etc.

Hypothetically speaking lets assume that some top military leaders, bankers, billionaires, presidents, prime ministers, media tyc00ns, oil oligarchs, business elites , intelligence agencies etc are are corrupt. Do you think they ever listen to 2 Chainz, Rick Ross, Future, Gucci mane, Juicy J, or anyone else?

Feel free to post the best gangster badazz songs

Maybe powerful people in the gangsta rap industry do.

Some of them do

danasnoop.gif

hahah. imagine living Dana's life just for a week.

They probably listen too Country, Folk and Soft Rock... maybe Opera and Classical too.

Considering most of these guys you're talking about are probably in their 50's and up.

Yeah most of them are too old, we should really look at the younger guys in power. Like Mark Cuban, the Google guys, or that Facebook douche.

Jerry Brown listens to California Love every morning.

[YT]5wBTdfAkqGU[/YT]

I could see some of the more eccentric billionaires, eg Cuban, Trum, etc, listening to commercial rap. Also, I'm sure there's no shortage of politicians who grew up in the 90's, that listen to Tupac, Dre, etc.

Maybe young turks like Cuban, but old white men in general aren't bumping any kind of hiphop at any point.

Especially not Bilderberg-level, Illuminati type guys like Don Cheney. The only soundtrack those guys listen to is the cries of the downtrodden.

I can only imagine classical music is listened to by the real people in charge.

They probably don't listen to music at all, I could see them saying they don't have time for it.

At least one man with real power does.

Obama Wins Huge Auction For World's Only Copy Of Wutang Album

Mitt Romney bid $4.5+ on the album himself.

What the hell? That doesn't check out, he only makes $400,000 a year as president. He could spend the entirety of the $3.2 million he made in both terms (assuming it's not taxed), and still be $5 million short. He's a lawyer right? And a career politician? There's no fucking way he has that much money to blow on a novelty album. That is some bullshit, basically outs him as a fucking schill who sold out to the special interests at a ridiculous level.

The fact that the White House tweeted C.R.E.A.M. is fucking disturbing.

They probably don't listen to music at all, I could see them saying they don't have time for it.

What the hell? That doesn't check out, he only makes $400,000 a year as president. He could spend the entirety of the $3.2 million he made in both terms (assuming it's not taxed), and still be $5 million short. He's a lawyer right? And a career politician? There's no fucking way he has that much money to blow on a novelty album. That is some bullshit, basically outs him as a fucking schill who sold out to the special interests at a ridiculous level.

Dolla dolla bills, y'all.

Just look up his investment portfolio. Its not that hard.

Probably not because they aren't retarded.

No because people with power tend to be smart. Give a orangutan a guitar and the could probably make better music than all of these guys

Back