Do you think people with real power listen to rap music or gangster songs?

Music is expression thus it's good to listen to them all to gauge the current mentality and skill of the harmonious and not so musical talents.

People with above marginal intelligence don't listen to that garbage, so no.

Louis CK is a millionaire who is now the most prolific comedian in the country with a critically-acclaimed TV show, and he's stated that he can't stop listening to Lil' Wayne. Him and countless other entertainment/media personalities.

Now if you mean "real power" in the sense of government officials, then you've got Barack listening to Jay Z. And I doubt he's the only one on earth.

I think people will listen to whatever they fucks with. Gnome sayin'?

They probably don't listen to music at all, I could see them saying they don't have time for it.

What the hell? That doesn't check out, he only makes $400,000 a year as president. He could spend the entirety of the $3.2 million he made in both terms (assuming it's not taxed), and still be $5 million short. He's a lawyer right? And a career politician? There's no fucking way he has that much money to blow on a novelty album. That is some bullshit, basically outs him as a fucking schill who sold out to the special interests at a ridiculous level.

The fact that the White House tweeted C.R.E.A.M. is fucking disturbing.

its fake, no one ever bought that album

Back