Do you think Nicki Minaj is hot?

I always like a big booty, and she has one. But in general, no. There is far worse out there.

So Nikki somehow got her skin lightened to look white, wears wigs, fake eyelashes, fake boobs, fake ass, is 5'0 hobbit height, talks like an old Jewish Lady, and people still want to hit it?

As gross as she looked in 2006....

In 2016 she looks like a very hot skank who "just don't give a fuck" in the bedroom.

I would LOVE to fuck her mouth.

It took me like 20 years to get on board with fake tits. It'll probably take another 20 for me to get on board with fake ass
I'm still not on board with fake tits. That said, Nicki Minaj seems like the kind of chick who would lick a dude's asshole. And while that really isn't my thing, it does make me think she would do all kinds of nasty shit. So in the end, I find her attractive.

dude, bobcats scare the shit out of me. i remember seeing one in a state park way back when, and i fucking ran away as fast as i could lol.
Dude. That's a Pallas Cat not a bobcat.

So Nikki somehow got her skin lightened to look white, wears wigs, fake eyelashes, fake boobs, fake ass, is 5'0 hobbit height, talks like an old Jewish Lady, and people still want to hit it?

Yes...with the fire of a thousand Red Suns

8321828efca34263969742e6d6801d0e

would do the 2 backed beast with her,but would not call the next day.

I would definitely call her the next day or every weekend until I find something better.

Supposedly this is Nicki before she became Nicki Minaj. Everything in show buisiness is contrived and fake. Most of it anyway. I would be interested to know who turned her into what we see today.

she's made of plastic no?

Pretty much. I think of her as an excruciatingly annoying prototype for sex robots.

I'll just wait for the model that doesn't say stupid bullshit.

A5E9K25CEAEmoVE.jpg

[
a4706d1e4d6466c544a63db984e4e8bc.jpg
[/QUOTE]
all day every single day !

when you consider the usual sherdog ''Hot'' before and after is.......

Gross every rapper already smashed with their dirty BBC and you guys think you would even fit in her lol.

Back