Do you think Nicki Minaj is hot?

She would be an awesome hate fuck.

And I would take great pleasure in the shame she would feel for lowering herself down to my level.

Yeah, she's fucking hot.

Woulds fuck till i drop mocch of her till bitch broke then ditch it fast an hard.
Don't know what this means but yeah i gave it a like

This is cool.

She seems real chill, like she don't mind being groped a little.

In reality, I think it's cos the butt implants have killed nerve endings in her tuche; she didn't feel anything.

051a7a8de3cc15401941f6fc38cbc497c51dc3-wm.jpg
of course she didnt

No, but if she removed the ass implants and took out her vocal chords I would throw her one.

Fuck yeah, I am a big fan of ass implants anyway. I like both plastic tits and ass the more the better.

Not a big fan of Nicki, but I love the chick from the Jersey Shore Snooki, ummm, yeah.....

It took me like 20 years to get on board with fake tits. It'll probably take another 20 for me to get on board with fake ass

Fake everything. Make-up, dyed hair, fake eyelashes, botox injections, press on nails. If i wanted to fuck a blowup doll i know where to find one for $19.99.

lol fuck no.

do not want.

Never fuck a girl who melts in water. She's faker than some cartoons I've seen and would leave a rainbow on my sheets with all that paint. Too much variety in this world to settle on things like that.

If it was her or nothing else I'd pop those ass implants with gusto while I thrust tho.

Yes but I wouldn't be proud of it beyond the obvious celebrity bagging bragging status.

Never fuck a girl who melts in water. She's faker than some cartoons I've seen and would leave a rainbow on my sheets with all that paint. Too much variety in this world to settle on things like that.

If it was her or nothing else I'd pop those ass implants with gusto while I thrust tho.

Damn you should write a diss song to her. The gusto thrust though line wasn't half bad.

Lol at everyone saying no.

Back