Do you think Nicki Minaj is hot?

I don't particularly think that she's hot but I love her big ass and there's no denying she would eat most guys alive in bed.

Nicki Minaj is a can with fake boobs and ass. Cute lips though.

Gross every rapper already smashed with their dirty BBC and you guys think you would even fit in her lol.

giphy.gif

Seriously, lol.

This is one of those things, that girl is famous mostly based on her looks and sex appeal which was modified to match what guys find hot.
And yet mostly people try to claim she is disgusting or they wouldn't fuck her etc.

Same thing when you see guys in the UFC forum trying to claim they dont know who John Cena is. Sort of a hipster MMA thing to do is not to be anywhere close to professional wresting.
They have several 1000 posts but never heard of John Cena? I mean he is sort of a pop culture icon and yet you have people try to claim they dont know him but spent several ours a day online.

This is one of those things, that girl is famous mostly based on her looks and sex appeal which was modified to match what guys find hot.
And yet mostly people try to claim she is disgusting or they wouldn't fuck her etc.

Same thing when you see guys in the UFC forum trying to claim they dont know who John Cena is. Sort of a hipster MMA thing to do is not to be anywhere close to professional wresting.
They have several 1000 posts but never heard of John Cena? I mean he is sort of a pop culture icon and yet you have people try to claim they dont know him but spent several ours a day online.
It's like they do it to sound cool or something. Like smashing Nicki fuckin' Minaj is beneath them. It makes me laugh every time.

I used to like her, until I think it was a few months ago in or before December?

Her brother raped a 12 year old and Nicki has been seen chilling with him since. And the DNA has confirmed it was him in case there were any doubts (tho there was video apparently showing the kid getting into the vehicle). I can't respect anybody that knowingly spends time with a rapist tbh. And they certainly cease to look attractive in my eyes

A5E9K25CEAEmoVE.jpg

[
a4706d1e4d6466c544a63db984e4e8bc.jpg

all day every single day !

when you consider the usual sherdog ''Hot'' before and after is.......

Follow up thread needed on Bailey Jay.

:confused:

Gross every rapper already smashed with their dirty BBC and you guys think you would even fit in her lol.
Lol at being worried about fitting. I don't give a shit how many dudes she's banged, I'm not worried about "fitting" at all. I might not fill her up in the same way she's been filled up before. But u best believe she'll be filled up comfortably enough.

Yes, without a doubt, she stirs the loins. Maybe a bit artificial, but from a safe distance she's hot.

Maybe it's my age but I must have missed the memo informing me that having a massive fat arse is attractive. Never was in the 70s, 80s or 90s.

No

without all that surgery and make up

she probably looks like dog shit

Do some people not know how women work? There's a lot of them, and they like dick.

If I'm currently fucking a 5'6" blonde with green eyes, perfect C's and a tight little bubble butt, would I toss her aside for Nicki Minaj? Fuck no. In comparison to the first girl, Minaj is a bad lab accident in my eyes.

And amazingly, there's a lot of those first girls out there. Just like other girls, they like dick. You put your dick in one even just a dozen times, and Nicki suddenly looks like a deformed mannequin.

Find real beautiful women, do your best to fuck them. Afterwards look at Minaj and chuckle like you should. Then you won't be online questioning how people could dare lie and say she isn't hot. You'll know it's because they ain't lying.

Man, I've banged such worse pussy than this.

So wood

Nice... a cat master in teh house.

13.jpg

manul+cat+palluss+cat+pallus+5.jpg

tumblr_mfzg33gZaj1rq4uvro1_1280.jpg
I'll seriously fuck a bobcat up in a streetfight. They are predictable, always attack in straight lines. When it pounces and goes for my jugular I'd just slip to the outside, pivot to get the angle and hit it with a liver shot. Easy

Last edited:
Back