Do you think JDS still wants Overeem?

UFCfightman**

Purple Belt
Reaction score
to me it seems like Cain broke him. there are fights where a fighter's prime is ended within a single night and I don't think we will ever see that confident, brash, young upstart JDS ever again, the one that thought he can stand with Overeem and challenge the Klitschko bros.

I don't think JDS will want, nor should he want, to step in the cage with Overeem for the immediate next fight

Who cares if JDS still wants Overeem. JDS lost and looked horrible against the wrassler Cain. Overeem will be fighting for the title after smashing Bigfoot.

JDS can go get KTFO by Hunt or Kongo.

wow wait for him to fight again before you cain lovers say he took his soul

Why wouldn't he?

He has lost ONE fight in a row.

Actually Junior should prefer a fight against overeem. If you read Junior's comments post fight, he was constantly watching for take downs which took away from his ability to implement his game. Overeem will be striking with Junior pretty much exclusively. I'm not saying that Junior has better stand up than Overeem (although I would hazard that he has a better chin) but it still a fight more within his comfort zone.

I'm sure he wants Overeem, but I imagine he really wants Cain. Either way, he's not likely getting either of them next.

wow wait for him to fight again before you cain lovers say he took his soul

jdsface.gif

u can see his soul literally slipping from his body

JDS can still stand with Overeem (Werdum did LOL). JDS was scared of Cain takedowns hence why he got "outstriked".

Overeem has a weak chin if JDS lands one shot its over.

Hell yeah JDS wants Reem still!

After losing a one sided fight like be did, you know JDS will want a tune up before he heads back into top competition!

Who cares if JDS still wants Overeem. JDS lost and looked horrible against the wrassler Cain. Overeem will be fighting for the title after smashing Bigfoot.

JDS can go get KTFO by Hunt or Kongo.

You've stated that repeatedly in numerous threads, Hunt can knock out ANYONE. Stop hating brah.

Definitely wants Reem. Much easier fight.

In a post event video with Dana, he mentioned that Junior said he really wanted that fight but he understands that Cain is more deserving of it.

So to answer that, yes

I was a bad performance by Dos Santos, but he is still only 28 and has plenty of time to bounce back from this. Silva was around the same age when he lost to Chonan and he managed to bounce back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back