Do you think it is a series of unrelated coincidences that almost all black fighters are not liked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brock said about being white in ironic way to respond criticism
Woodley talked about being black to complain and whine

It's not hard to see the difference buddeh

There is no difference. You're inventing one to justify your bullshit

CfiDbFuUMAEyOtn.jpg

OOO pls around 70% of sherdoggers think this photo has a double meaning.

Sherdoggers are a bunch of racist ass holes who have a stereotype about black males being a certain way...lets not pretend.

When an Black MMA Fighter acts like Tyron woodley, extremely well spoken, nice guy, etc.......You people attack them.

You dont think that pic would create double meaning in people`s mind here if the two men in the picture were white male fighters? Come on, ofc it would.

And btw, you just made a stereotype of Sherdoggers being white racists. Thats racists.

Ps.Im white and I like Woodley, and the fact that he is well spoken and seems like a really smart guy has a lot to do with that. I was genuinely happy for him when he KOd Lawler.

I do get it what you mean, but Im not saying it just because Im white. Its an objective speculation based on multiple conversations around this topic here.

Objective speculation is an extremely strange term to use - is rarely correct (if ever?) and I honestly think you're using it incorrectly here.

I'm not saying you're saying it because you're white, but by your admission you're just guessing and it's a dangerous guess to make.

I think you have a point (half of one at least), in that conversations about race both from the seemingly black and the white posters (I say seemingly because I don't know the races of posters) are generally terrible, misinformed and unhelpful.

and hear i thought they was hated on because some of em say and do stupid shit....boy what was i thinkin

You dont think that pic would create double meaning in people`s mind here if the two men in the picture were white male fighters? Come on, ofc it would.

And btw, you just made a stereotype of Sherdoggers being white racists. Thats racists.

Ps.Im white and I like Woodley, and the fact that he is well spoken and seems like a really smart guy has a lot to do with that. I was genuinely happy for him when he KOd Lawler.

No it wouldn't....I seen two white fighters with a female...never hear the same shit when it's a black fighter with any white women...It can be just one black fighter with one white women, and people start saying crap.

It's a fact that Sherdoggers are White Americans.

That's you...Most of sherdog disagrees with you.

Objective speculation is an extremely strange term to use - is rarely correct (if ever?) and I honestly think you're using it incorrectly here.

I'm not saying you're saying it because you're white, but by your admission you're just guessing and it's a dangerous guess to make.

I think you have a point (half of one at least), in that conversations about race both from the seemingly black and the white posters (I say seemingly because I don't know the races of posters) are generally terrible, misinformed and unhelpful.

Sure, I know it is just a speculation, a guess. I meant that I dont feel like I have some agenda to made a guess like that. Its just an observation I feel is somewhat true.

It's amazing. The black guys who aren't assholes are well liked and have lots of fans while the ones who are assholes aren't liked. It's almost like people don't like assholes.

Floyd Mayweather
Ali
Tyson
Anderson
Rampage

There are 3 of the biggest draws in combat sport history and 2 of mmas biggest draws ever too. This issue is annoying
LOL in his Prime Ali was hated, Andy is not really liked, Rampage acts like a thug so white people eat it up.

Take a look At Tyron. He mentions "BLACK" One time and everybody goes nuts. But if Brock said his white and Jacked quote, it's funny.
They don't even know why they hate on him (T-Wood) because The undeserved title shot (wich Condit had, but nobody says nothing) because his personality, they say his boring but he just KOTF out of Robbie. And now EVERYONE talks about him. I don't think that's a boring personality.

Do you think it's a coincidence PVZ, Sage, Conor, Ronda they all get the push from UFC? That's the profile they search for their big stars.

Everytime I post something like this, an angry White guy gets triggered too.

Jones and Silva were famous because they got a hot winning streak and you can deny that talent.
Rampage is famous because of pride(japan) so I wouldn't say the UFC pushed him.

But MM? "He's boring" yet he finishes almost everyone.

I think it's a big coincidence, right?

Well the UFC is a business venture so it will push fighters. But your only partially right with reference to PVZ, Sage, Connor and Ronda. What about Lombard or Overeem. Both were supposed to bring in big PPV numbers, yet didnt meet expectations. Given the chance the UFC would jump all over any potential Korean/Japanese star.

Why are there a multitude of Russian fighters top down who arent signed yet have big winning streaks ?

Just had a look at the "Oh great. More Luke Thomas racism talk over at MMA Fighting.." thread and it went as expected Sherdog fans (Majority white and American) complaining that anyone would dare suggest that racism had any part to play in the unpopularity of black fighters.

Use your brain do you really think it is a coincidence that most black fighters are not really liked and that get more hate for the same crimes (EG Steroids.)

Sherdog at times can be a echo chamber but i think objectively you can only conclude that black fighters are not as popular or as liked as white fighters.

I know i will have multiple people reading the title getting triggered and responding with one liners or not addressing the points made.

You are an idiot. Please keep your SJWimp bitching out of MMA, thanks.

No it wouldn't....I seen two white fighters with a female...never hear the same shit when it's a black fighter with any white women...It can be just one black fighter with one white women, and people start saying crap.

It's a fact that Sherdoggers are White Americans.

That's you...Most of sherdog disagrees with you.

Maybe you are partly right, but the main reason a pic like that would create sexual thoughts on people`s head would be the fact that Holly Holm is standing there half naked with two half naked man, not because the two men are black. Its important to note and admit that. There are countless of examples of threads where male white fighters are posing with women following sex - related jokes by posters. You know thats true.

There seems to be a vocal minority here that seems very ready to get upset at petty things black fighters have done.

You COULD ignore the thread. Too tempting to make your useless comments, huh? Nothing you post has any merit. Your words are useless and unimportant.
you COULD ignored me but you chose to bleed your vagina all over this bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back