Do you think it is a series of unrelated coincidences that almost all black fighters are not liked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like mean like in the civi rights movement? No free speech there. Government involved in the deaths of many civil rights leaders (including MLK)

But oh no "PC" is the worse thing ever in society.
Hi. I live in 2016. In 2016, whites are the ones being killed by blacks in staggering numbers, not the other way around. But that's all good, because, you know, racism.

You are a barely literate, race-baiting, emotional nobody. You lash out at others using your skin as a weapon. Why should I, or anyone, take you seriously?

We're on an online board. You really think this matters outside? That's how self self important you deluded yourself to be.

Btw keep ducking my points and write more ad hominems. You're a lot like Woodley.

Islam doesn't have much in common with Liberals. I don't get why they support the unhinged middle eastern equivalent of Christian fundamentalism.

I appreciate your consistency on this matter.

Unreal how sharp you are. I quite believe I've had my dalliance with your low level of intellect. It's starting to murk up my shit, so I'm gonna just let you froth in your own goo as I observe bemusedly. You know what a tar baby is? Its a problem that, once you touch it, you cannot wipe it off. That's what arguing with you is. A tar baby.

So more racial slurs huh?

And making fun of black children now. It's pretty telling how bitch made you are when you got triggered over hunt calling Lesnar a white piece of shit.

I guess you're a white piece of shit yourself and it hurt you.

And still the vast majority of whites killed are killed by other whites. But that's all because you know, you must blame....for something.

Staggering numbers? Violent crime has been declining for 2 decades. If want to complain about violent crime go to the early 90's
Blacks are over-represented in black-on-white crime. Play it off all you want. The vast majority of blacks are killed by other blacks, yet even Montreal and London, places with no history of slavery or black oppression, Jim Crow, or police killings are having BLM chapters starting shit with white people. Like Tommy Sotomayor said, it's all about that "DnA (Dick n Attention)."

Last edited by a moderator:
So more racial slurs huh?

And making fun of black children now. It's pretty telling how bitch made you are when you got triggered over hunt calling Lesnar a white piece of shit.

I guess you're a white piece of shit yourself and it hurt you.
Racial slurs? Are you serious? What an imagination you have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar-Baby

You are truly an ignorant fuck, but you're just smart enough to fool yourself. If I'm a white piece of shit, then that makes you a black piece of shit. Ooooh, look how racist I am! I said the same thing you and Hunto did! Kill me quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back