Do you think Dana is a secret Fedor fan?

the guy was willing to offer Fedor more money than any fighter ever and still tried to sign him after Fedor lost 3x and left America.

not a Fedor fan probably, but he knows how amazing Fedor was as a fighter and how much money he would have made in the UFC for him.

For him to be as mad and passionate when the "big deal" with Fedor fell through, you know damn well he is a fan. Only genuine care/fandom would trigger that kind of reaction.

He says what he says...but he knows who and what Fedor is.

He wanted him for years...of course he is a fan. He like that type of fighters.

definetly. Dana is a true fight fan. Just a shame they couldnt come to an agreement which saw him in the ufc

if ur a fight fan, you have to be a fedor fan

if you're not a fuc*in fedor fan then don't fuc*in watch. dont!

How can you like MMA and not like Fedor?

Fedor is everything great about MMA.

t6xru9.gif

Why would Dana eat so much goddam Pinkberry ice cream? He was training to double-fist some cones like his hero.

I think dana was a huge fedor fan and knew how great of a fighter he was that's why he tried so hard to get fedor to the UFC. but when shit when down and fedor didn't sign I think dana got bitter and mad. which is why we got all those fedor bashing interviews.
if fedor truly was this can that didn't fight anyone, then why did dana offer him the most money ever to a UFC fighter?

if fedor truly was this can that didn't fight anyone, then why did dana offer him the most money ever to a UFC fighter?

To expose him?

Just playing devils advocate, but there's some truth to it, or at least could be.

Any MMA fan who is not a fan of Fedor has alrerior motives. I wasn't a fan-boy during his reign but his run was beyond awesome and he certainly helped shape the sport.

To expose him?

Just playing devils advocate, but there's some truth to it, or at least could be.

right I see what your saying. but at that time the UFC heavyweight division was so weak it needed good fighters. that's why dana went out and signed two guys that weren't good enough to beat fedor in Pride. (cro cop and big nog) this is the pre-brock , cain, carwin, and JDS era of the division. the division champ for the most part was randy couture and big temmeh.
and the last part is your looking at this situation from modern day, back then fedor looked invincible idgaf what anyone says the dude was so well rounded. imo the first true well rounded fighter he could strike, wrestle, submit, grapple, clinch, . there is no way dana looked at fedor (who was 29-1 after pride) as this nobody can, that he tried to say years after fedor didn't sign.

Dana was on record saying Fedor was GOAT and he wanted him in UFC.

Deal goes bad.

Since then, Dana badmouth him.

Do you REALLY think he changed his mind, or that it was just a bad case of sour grapes???

He probably just hates Vadim Finklewhatever.

With all this said, Dana said not that long ago that "Fedor was not the problem, it was his management". He also said "I never even fucking met Fedor".

He wouldn't have tried to have signed him multiple times if he wasn't

Dana may not be a fan of Fedor's people but definitely a fan of Fedor himself

Dana is a promoter and his public statements about Fedor were all business. He was a fan of Fedor or at least respected his skills. He wanted to sign Fedor but unfortunately Fedor has a shady management team that put their interests ahead of their client's.

If your a MMA fan then your a Fedor fan, I mean come on who doesn't like Fedor!?

Back