Do you think Cat will ever get her rematch?

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I mean we all know cat could perform a lot better then that. Imo she's rondas only real competition. McMann could prolly do better as well but meisha fucked that one up. Have zero inerest in meisha/Ronda 3 as Ronda wins 11 times out of 10 against her.
Do you think she'll ever get another chance? I don't think it'll happen. Think rondas days are numbered in the ufc, nothing left for her really. She's a celebrity now
Discuss

If she can string together a few wins I couldn't see why not.
The only person I see her struggling with is Miesha in a rematch.

If she comes back and beats Davis, that could be enough by itself to justify a rematch given how few contenders there are.

hope so.

but i also hope for her sake that she finds easier ways to win than via comeback in the 3rd. that shit's got to get old.

I am rooting for her to. I really wanted to see how she would deal with Ronda under typical circumstances

I am rooting for her to. I really wanted to see how she would deal with Ronda under typical circumstances

The way cat normally fights is a guaranteed loss for Cat against Ronda. She will need to gain new skills or get a Hail Mary move to work.

Last edited:
Cat still seems pretty broken mentally...

by the time she strings enough wins to warrant another title shot Ronda may already be long gone

Cat would have to be VERY active which is the opposite of what she is being right now

Last edited:
i don't think cat will get a rematch. i think after bethe, ronda fights 3 more times and retires.

it's a guess, but ronda seems like she's preparing for her departure with her recent comments about her legacy and her goal of retiring undefeated.

I sure hope not, man.....I can't stand seeing fights that are epic mismatches with all but predetermined results. If Cain were to fight Andy Wang, people would be up in arms, but for some reason, the same logical reasoning does not apply to Ronda. If she weren't such a well marketed fighter and people lacked emotional attachment, her hand picking of inferior opponents and not wanting to fight Cyborg would be unequivocally considered gross cowardice.

IMO, no match should be sanctioned that pits a life long, high level athlete & martial artist against a recent housewife hobbyist....this is the giant conundrum when trying to find any opponent 4 Cyborg and Ronda. However, I do have respect for Cyborg taking atleast kickboxing matches were she is on equal footing or @ a disadvantage. I would like to see Ronda do the same and grapple Gabbi Garcia or kickbox Baars if she can't find any legit comp.

That division is rapidly becoming saturated with women who are fighting their way back to Ronda. Unless Cat's loss to Ronda becomes an actual losing streak, she should get another shot at some point.

Back