Do you think Cat will ever get her rematch?

They way cat normally fights is a guaranteed loss for Cat against Ronda. She will need to gain new skills or get a Hail Mary move to work.

You know, that's sad but true. It's great she always finds a comeback against others but Rousey doesn't let anyone besides Tate out of the first round.

IMO, no match should be sanctioned that pits a life long, high level athlete & martial artist against a recent housewife hobbyist....this is the giant conundrum when trying to find any opponent 4 Cyborg and Ronda.

Wasn't Cyborg a volleyball player who started fighting at 19? How is she more of a lifelong martial artist than Cat who was a wrestler in her youth long before starting MMA?

*sigh* really? You one of those 'I agree 1000%' guys? Maybe I'm in a bad mood, but can't have a serious discussion with idiots like this.

Iam just displaying my disinterest in Ronda/Meisha 3 is all. Meisha has nothing for Ronda an it looks like we're gonna see it again. I can edit it out if it bothers you that much. Or you can go fuck yourself?

Ronda just got lucky that Cat wasn't expecting Ronda to attack her arm

I think if she strings together 2-3 solid wins (1-2 by stoppage) she would be right back in there. They can spin it as a lucky scramble since it happened so fast you really can't take anything from it.

Hope she does because I think he is the only one with the power in her strikes to stop Ronda. Can't see someone out grappling Ronda or being able to take a decision from her.

Thin division, she's always near the top, so yeah who else are they going to give it to?

Is Cain getting a rematch?
Is 135 as silly as the HWs?

Yes to both?

Then yep.

I hope Cat happens again. I don't think she'll win but I know she could actually challenge Ronda in some areas.

I don't know why some of you were so impressed with Meisha's performance in the rematch. She was dominated in every way possible before being subbed.
I've seen a lot of posts lately, exaggerating the "success" Meisha had in the standup against Rousey. Meisha had no success in that fight whatsoever.
And I believe that Ronda allowed the fight to go into the 3rd; Meisha didn't make it to R3 because she's so good.

Nope, she don't fight.

Also, is it me or do her boobs look frickin gigantic here?

CLwO7LyUAAQ0GFb.jpg:large

Wasn't Cyborg a volleyball player who started fighting at 19? How is she more of a lifelong martial artist than Cat who was a wrestler in her youth long before starting MMA?

There really isn't such thing as a "female wrestler".
Sure, maybe she was allowed to wrestle at school, but c'mon...

I hope Cat happens again. I don't think she'll win but I know she could actually challenge Ronda in some areas.

I don't know why some of you were so impressed with Meisha's performance in the rematch. She was dominated in every way possible before being subbed.
I've seen a lot of posts lately, exaggerating the "success" Meisha had in the standup against Rousey. Meisha had no success in that fight whatsoever.
And I believe that Ronda allowed the fight to go into the 3rd; Meisha didn't make it to R3 because she's so good.

Tell me what area you think Cat challenges Ronda in?

IMO she is further away from a title shot than somebody that just signed with the UFC and has yet to fight in the division.

But people have gotten title shots coming of losses, so who knows. Who would buy that though?

I agree, the fact that it went three rounds gets exaggerated, Ronda was clearly winning the fight. Meisha did show some defense but that was it.

As for Cat, I wish I could say I would like to see her fight Ronda again but she lasted 14 friggin

She doesn't fight. Her last fight was in February and lasted 14 seconds. It's been 6 months and she doesn't have a fight scheduled yet, which means we may not see her again this year. In the past 5 years, she has had 5 fights.

Tough to get back to the title when you're not fighting.

I mean we all know cat could perform a lot better then that. Imo she's rondas only real competition. McMann could prolly do better as well but meisha fucked that one up. Have zero inerest in meisha/Ronda 3 as Ronda wins 11 times out of 10 against her.
Do you think she'll ever get another chance? I don't think it'll happen. Think rondas days are numbered in the ufc, nothing left for her really. She's a celebrity now
Discuss

Probably, and I hope so. I also feel like she has more to offer Ronda than what we saw. Same with Davis, and probably McMann. I'm not even opposed to a Kaufman rematch if it came down to it. Any of those would be better to me than a Tate rematch. I feel like we have seen the best Tate can offer. It will just be more of the same. I'm more interested in how those others can make their adjustments. Especially Zingano and Davis, because I know they are better than that...even if they still end up losing in the first round.

Really, there aren't a lot of new faces to break into the top contenders other than maybe Holm and Pena. I wouldn't be surprised to see Correia get weeded out. She got to jump the line since she was a fresh match up. I don't really expect her to compete with the other top contenders. So just like with Tate, I don't think it is too much to think one or more of them could get another crack at the title. But will it be Zingano? I might lean toward her or Davis.

If she can string together a few wins I couldn't see why not.
The only person I see her struggling with is Miesha in a rematch.

What about McMann? Should be the only one to counter her wrestling (except for RR, of course), and Cat strongly relies on her throws (like Nunes fight).

I mean we all know cat could perform a lot better then that. Imo she's rondas only real competition. McMann could prolly do better as well but meisha fucked that one up. Have zero inerest in meisha/Ronda 3 as Ronda wins 11 times out of 10 against her.
Do you think she'll ever get another chance? I don't think it'll happen. Think rondas days are numbered in the ufc, nothing left for her really. She's a celebrity now
Discuss

So ronda's only competition was destroyed in 14 seconds in possibly the most embarrassing performance in championship history but the only person to get out of the 1st rd against Rousey, let alone the second, would lose '11 out of 10' (sic) fights against rousey. Seems legit.

Tell me what area you think Cat challenges Ronda in?

Exactly, the last time Cat had an opportunity to show her "superior skills" the fight lasted under a quarter of a minute. That is as bad as you can get.

I agree, the fact that it went three rounds gets exaggerated, Ronda was clearly winning the fight. Meisha did show some defense but that was it.

As for Cat, I wish I could say I would like to see her fight Ronda again but she lasted 14 friggin

Back