Do you think Aldo could finish Conor's opponents?

Probably not, he's going for a more of a GSP approach these days but would he dominate 4 out of 5 rounds? Hell yes he would

Jon Jones hasnt finished in his last few fights, likely wont get a finish in his next and hasnt been the finsihing machine he was early on... So he obviously couldn't finish Gus/Rumbles past opponents they finished right? This thread is fucking stupid.

Aldo has been fighting the best opponents to ever fight at that weight, an, and he has a more conservative style as champ but hes stilll violent as fucking ever and almost always exciting. If Connor becomes champ and remains champ for years and years like ALdo you best believe he wont be fighting as reckless as he is now.

Jon Jones hasnt finished in his last few fights, likely wont get a finish in his next and hasnt been the finsihing machine he was early on... So he obviously couldn't finish Gus/Rumbles past opponents they finished right? This thread is fucking stupid.

Aldo has been fighting the best opponents to ever fight at that weight, an, and he has a more conservative style as champ but hes stilll violent as fucking ever and almost always exciting. If Connor becomes champ and remains champ for years and years like ALdo you best believe he wont be fighting as reckless as he is now.

thank you

Conor hasn't really fought anyone that would really get a chance to fight Aldo.

seriously?? Aldo has dispatched guys like Cub,Frankie,Mendes,KZ,Florian....the competition he has faced would bury Mcgregor's opponents

Cub is over rated and was having trouble aganist guys like Jeremy Stephens, Ross Pearson, Denis Siver even Piorier at one point in the fights.

Frankie and Mendes are the only legit FWs outside of Aldo and McGregor and now they're fighting each other to face the winner of Conor vs Aldo.

Also don't make me laugh with suggesting KZ is elite, the guy is awesome to watch but he is not a world class MMA fighter and Kenny Florian is and never has been a great fighter either.

Aldo's style isnt primarily geared towards finishing. Hes very patient and will be content with just picking dudes apart.

Dont think Aldo could finish Holloway, although Conor didnt either. Theres a good chance Aldo puts away both Siver and Dustin though

Do you think Connor would finish Mark Hominick? I do. Aldo fought him to decision. The Korean Zombie KO'd him in the first. Mark has lost his last four fights.

Momentum... Mark was on a 5 wins streak, after Aldo beat him he's on a 4 loses streak... What do you think made the tide change?

When your constantly fighting the #1 contender, you aren't gonna stop everyone. I think aldo would have carved up siver in less that one round.

The better question would be - can Conner beat any of Aldo's recent opponents ?

I once knocked out a guy - who had a win over a different fighter - that beat frank mir in sparring - who beat Brock leaner = I would KO Brock . There you go

Cub is over rated and was having trouble aganist guys like Jeremy Stephens, Ross Pearson, Denis Siver even Piorier at one point in the fights.

Frankie and Mendes are the only legit FWs outside of Aldo and McGregor and now they're fighting each other to face the winner of Conor vs Aldo.

Also don't make me laugh with suggesting KZ is elite, the guy is awesome to watch but he is not a world class MMA fighter and Kenny Florian is and never has been a great fighter either.

Without a doubt: Cub is one of the most overrated fighters on these boards.

Momentum... Mark was on a 5 wins streak, after Aldo beat him he's on a 4 loses streak... What do you think made the tide change?

I don't really believe that momentum carries over from one fight to the next unless you are taking about a fighter never being the same after a nasty KO. Now answer my question. I believe that Connor would have finished Mark.

Last edited:
Back