Do you think a lot of fighters visit these forums?

ancientonion

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
There have been a few fighters and managers who have posted here. Todd D was in a picture with these forums up on his computer.

Who else has been known to frequent these forums?

No they avoid it like plague. Go to the other place and you'll find tons of fighters, they respect them over there.

Not anymore but hey, we still have each other.

rocky_203_20gif.gif

A lot of fighters have posted here and I'm sure some lurk every now and then. But they never seem to last, too many trolls I'm assuming.

of course. They dont use their names.

I think a lot of them lurk but only a few of them post because who wants to deal with that shit.

no, they prefer worst forums

but we have mccall, richard walsh and a couple of minors

I think DC has. Based on what he said in the weigh ins.

I honestly think Jon does too. He put up a video on his instagram basically saying to his fans to stop calling him a ducker (when he ducked gus). He said something like "this is my career guys, not yours. Then deleted it.

Conor too. He just seems like that kind of a guy

Do you think making 45k a year for the short term for fighting makes you tpp cool for sherdog? maybe.. but some of them still come here anyway to see what people say about them and even push an agenda.

the more serious you are about training/fighting the less you will use these forums. You wont have time for it.. and you wont have the patience to deal with the stupidity. most fighters completely avoid forums.. some may lurk, none will post.

Fighters prefer Twitter over Forums as a method of proper discussion.

the more serious you are about training/fighting the less you will use these forums. You wont have time for it.. and you wont have the patience to deal with the stupidity. most fighters completely avoid forums.. some may lurk, none will post.

To be fair, some of the less popular ones do have social media reps post threads for them, like that Ian Mccall guy. Alan Belcher did one in the past too, I got put on his mail list for a little bit.

If i was a fighter I'd be on here everyday with several aliases talking about how great I am. I'd start a topics about how awesome I am and login with another account and then agree. Solid.

Back