Do you think a lot of fighters visit these forums?

Maybe at some point they go to this forum, but after seeing the quantity of idiocy people write they quickly get bored and do not have any desire to enter here again.

Exactly. I'm not sure what else were supposed to talk about though. Maybe women's fashion?

Of course they do, they come here to get ideas about game plans, to learn about PEDs, and to get constructive criticism about areas they need to improve upon. Sherdog is a great resource for fighters with all of the experts who post here. Or, they can read the forums if they need motivation to punch anyone and everyone.

Some probably lurk. Every once in a while you see a fighter talking about keyboard warriors who don't know shit so you have to figure they've seen Sherdog.

They used to, but there's a good reason they don't anymore.

Ebersole used to post on here sometimes but it's been awhile, I think. Cool guy.

Of course they do, they come here to get ideas about game plans, to learn about PEDs, and to get constructive criticism.

That's giving sherdog a lot of credit. Most fans know nothing about these things. If I Was a fighter, I wouldn't come here for advice.

Only the ones that are masochists come here.

Roxanne Modaferri posted on the "Official Women's MMA Discussion Thread" within the past two months. I saw her comment in a Sherdog pbp thread for a wmma fight as well, further in the past.

Back