Do you support Hershel walker ?

Actually all those answers, supposedly only able to be given by a seven year old, are produced entirely from your mind, "sir."
Everything I said is factual. What you wrote barely makes any sense.
So then answer the question. You can't.
I see why you identify with Hershal.

"But the China air though!"

Its not him being a complete moron that's disheartening. You expect a shop worn football player & part time MMA fighter with a laundry list of mental illnesses and CTE to sound like a cartoon character. That makes sense.

Its the fact that half of the state is even dumber than he is and thinks he should be their leader....
There are no words...

We’ve heard a lot about him here in Canada , from what we’ve heard he’s not the most delicate person around. Why do you like Hershel walker ?

He was a heckuva running back in college . . . but that's about it.

He was a heckuva running back in college . . . but that's about it.

I don't know if anyone in this thread follows Warhammer 40K, but watching Walker play football in college was like watching an ultra-marine plow through a gaggle of heretics.

It was like Jones V. Shogun in mma-speak.

I don't know if anyone in this thread follows Warhammer 40K, but watching Walker play football in college was like watching an ultra-marine plow through a gaggle of heretics.

Yep. Dude was a beast.

Top 5 all time most satisfying college rb’s to watch bowl over motherfuckers:
Bo Jackson
Herschel Walker
Marshawn Lynch
Ricky Williams
Mike Alstott

Everything I said is factual. What you wrote barely makes any sense.
So then answer the question. You can't.
I see why you identify with Hershal.

Well all of that you produced out of nowhere when I merely said I support Walker. I understand you don't think people should support Walker. That's about all I understand from you though.

Well all of that you produced out of nowhere when I merely said I support Walker. I understand you don't think people should support Walker. That's about all I understand from you though.
Why do you support an abusive, mentally ill, violent women beater, pathological liar, dead beat dad, and abortion hypocrit to run a state & hold public office?
None of this is opinion. They are all proven facts.

You can't even comprehend or answer a simple question. You won't understand anything, you support one of dumbest & most unfit candidates of all time because "he has a Strike Force MMA picture on Twitter."

Lol

We’ve heard a lot about him here in Canada , from what we’ve heard he’s not the most delicate person around. Why do you like Hershel walker ?

His name's Herschel

Last edited:
He's got serious CTE and mental illness. He should be retired from public life instead of being used as a tool by powerful people.

Yeah I'm sure Warnock is a great dad and that's why you support him.

Don't support any politician. So if Warnock abounded his kids then he's a POS like hershal . You should look at yourself if you support a dead beat father.

What did you make of his DID memoir, and that he says he's cured? About what his son said? The various women and abortions?

Why do you support an abusive, mentally ill, violent women beater, pathological liar, dead beat dad, and abortion hypocrit to run a state & hold public office?
None of this is opinion. They are all proven facts.

You can't even comprehend or answer a simple question. You won't understand anything, you support one of dumbest & most unfit candidates of all time because "he has a Strike Force MMA picture on Twitter."

Lol

That's something you're latching onto and a perfectly fine thing for me to have said. You whining about it is your right particularly here. You wouldn't SAY anything but you will type anything..

Don't support any politician. So if Warnock abounded his kids then he's a POS like hershal . You should look at yourself if you support a dead beat father.

I can support someone regardless of what you claim about them. People have been telling me I can't support candidates since I cast my first vote a decade ago. Hasn't stopped me yet.

Back