Do you support Hershel walker ?

Walker seemed like a terrible person and also brain damaged. Warnock seems like a grifter and obviously faking the religion angle but hey, I'm just glad I don't live in Georgia.

He's the head pastor of Ebeneezer Baptist church in Atlanta. You should look up who used to be the head pastor there. ;)

Yeah, I didnt even follow after seeing just a little of this race.... terrible options for the Senate imo. Hard to believe that these are the two finalists.... must be slim pickens these days in Georgia... sorry @Strychnine

Oh, don't be sorry at all. Warnock has been doing a great job in the Senate for Georgia. New plants are opening up with a lot of foreign investment. Either Remington or Winchester is moving here too. Is he perfect? Absolutely not! However, we can't let perfect become the enemy of the good.

Oh, don't be sorry at all. Warnock has been doing a great job in the Senate for Georgia. New plants are opening up with a lot of foreign investment. Either Remington or Winchester is moving here too. Is he perfect? Absolutely not! However, we can't let perfect become the enemy of the good.
My comment was more in jest towards you. I dont prefer pastors preaching politics from the pulpit but get if you are happy with the guys results then I also dont begrudge that. I also prefer senators to have some significant success in some area of life which is more typical than representatives. But cool. We can still throw beer bottles at Alabama license plates together.

My comment was more in jest towards you. I dont prefer pastors preaching politics from the pulpit but get if you are happy with the guys results then I also dont begrudge that. I also prefer senators to have some significant success in some area of life which is more typical than representatives. But cool. We can still throw beer bottles at Alabama license plates together.

Oh, we're gettin' some "squeezin's" and doing that! :)

He's the head pastor of Ebeneezer Baptist church in Atlanta. You should look up who used to be the head pastor there. ;)

I'm sure that head pastor was a model of Christian propriety.

Do you feel the same way about Kemp?

<BC1>

Do you feel the same way about Kemp?

<BC1>

I know you're not going to believe me, but YES!

He's not as progressive as I'd like, but he's been doing a GREAT job in bringing in investment, jobs, and opportunities to the state.

Republicans look at an terrible candidate that lost by three points in an R+8 state, and their takeaway is “moderates aren’t enthusiastic enough about awful people, we gotta fix that…”

They need to keep losing until it really hurts before they’ll stop radicalizing.
I think they learned their lesson. Trumpf saying he was in favour of people gave them the kiss of death. There are still people thinking he'll be the GOP candidate for 2024 over other people. Not a chance, lol. Such idiots.

Back