Do you support Hershel walker ?

That's something you're latching onto and a perfectly fine thing for me to have said. You whining about it is your right particularly here. You wouldn't SAY anything but you will type anything..
You sound just like Hershal Walker. Too incompetent to answer simple & direct questions.

You Literally just typed a word salad with no substance.

You can't even say why you support him. Embarrassing. What an uneducated voter.

You sound just like Hershal Walker. Too incompetent to answer simple & direct questions.

You Literally just typed a word salad with no substance.

You can't even say why you support him. Embarrassing. What an uneducated voter.

Fortunately there's nothing you can do to stop me from voting for someone you don't like. I love America. People like you will always lose here.

I can support someone regardless of what you claim about them. People have been telling me I can't support candidates since I cast my first vote a decade ago. Hasn't stopped me yet.

Then you're part of the problem lol

Fortunately there's nothing you can do to stop me from voting for someone you don't like. I love America. People like you will always lose here.
You are just saying random words & have no idea what you're talking about.
Yet you still can't explain why you support Walker like an adult.
What state do you live in???

Then you're part of the problem lol

From your point of view perhaps...

0086e2328890077d2f5dfa4a9e05b7fd--star-wars-sith-sith-lord.jpg

But from my point of view the left is evil.

You are just saying random words & have no idea what you're talking about.
Yet you still can't explain why you support Walker like an adult.
What state do you live in???

I live in a state of constant sexual release inside of your mother.

I live in a state of constant sexual release inside of your mother.
More dumb dumb talk for a perpetual loser who doesn't know shit about politics.
I wouldn't even touch your mother with a dog collar when its time to walk her.

More dumb dumb talk for a perpetual loser who doesn't know shit about politics.
I wouldn't even touch your mother with a dog collar when its time to walk her.

My mother wouldn't touch you if you were Scott Eastwood. Some people are just too repellent inside.

My mother wouldn't touch you if you were Scott Eastwood. Some people are just too repellent inside.

She's not allowed to touch anyone when I tell her to sit,stay, or roll over. Thank god they started to carry diet Purina for her too at Petsmart. I dont know who is dumber you or her for giving birth to you.

She's not allowed to touch anyone when I tell her to sit,stay, or roll over. Thank god they started to carry diet Purina for her too at Petsmart. I dont know who is dumber you or her for giving birth to you.

Oh yeah? Well YO mama so dumb and fat, she heard it was chilly outside and ran out with a bowl and spoon.

YO mama so fat I gots to roll her in flour to find that wet spot.

Oh yeah? Well YO mama so dumb and fat, she heard it was chilly outside and ran out with a bowl and spoon.

YO mama so fat I gots to roll her in flour to find that wet spot.
Stop, you're embarrassing yourself goof. Cringe is not humor. However, every post proves why you are Walker's target demographic.

Stop, you're embarrassing yourself goof. Cringe is not humor. However, every post proves why you are Walker's target demographic.

And you strike me as the type Obama and Warnock laugh about behind closed doors. "They're so easily controlled."

you sound upset the red wave is incoming... i suggest you bottle your tears as i will lube my ar15 with em
<JonesLaugh>
There should also be an exam that people need to write before they are allowed to vote. There needs to be higher standards for politicians and voters.
We tried that once, it was eventually ruled unconstitutional.

And you strike me as the type Obama and Warnock laugh about behind closed doors. "They're so easily controlled."
"oBaMA" fairy-tale in your head huh. Make up shit about candidates because you can't speak to the facts about Walker. Whole world laughing at you clown.

"oBaMA" fairy-tale in your head huh. Make up shit about candidates because you can't speak to the facts about Walker. Whole world laughing at you clown.

Aww i knew that would hit a nerve. You guys worship Barack hussein like you think we worship Trump.

Back