Do you support Hershel walker ?

His IQ is probably <100. He's assaulted multiple women, was a deadbeat dad, had multiple affairs and paid for multiple abortions yet wants to prevent others from having access to them.

The fact that the Republican party supports this man is a clear reminder that they don't give two fucks about electing competent leaders that have your best interests in mind, and anyone with an IQ above 75 and a shred of decency should be absolutely ashamed that this is what half our country supports.

And no, Democrats aren't perfect, but nothing on that side of the fence even remotely compares to this level of idiocracy.

American anti intellectualism is a disease. They like electing stupid people because "they are not like other (insert occupation you have no actual grasp of)"

AOC becoming a politician is a signal to any aspiring politician that they should run because the American people will vote for whomever smiles the best and says what they want to hear.

I'm surprised you guys can't find better candidates. That's what a two party system does to a country that has legions of quality potential candidates. It accepts trash from both sides as long as they're on the party line.

AOC becoming a politician is a signal to any aspiring politician that they should run because the American people will vote for whomever smiles the best and says what they want to hear.

Comparing a woman who graduated cum laude from BU and was recognized by MIT for a science fair project in high school to a man who would probably struggle to pass a GED?

You're not very bright, are ya?

Comparing a woman who graduated cum laude from BU and was recognized by MIT for a science fair project in high school to a man who would probably struggle to pass a GED?

You're not very bright, are ya?

A woman who majored in economics and thought that you could SPEND A TAX BREAK? Yeah, she's the model of intellect. Concerning the 3 billion dollar tax break Amazon wanted for building an HQ in her district she said - “We can spend that $3 billion on other things we need more.” The dumb ass was looking forward to spending 3 billion dollars out of zero imaginary dollars. Wow.....

If you think a piece of paper is what denotes intelligence you're not very bright, are ya?

I think he’s a legit crazy person. Also proven to be dishonest. Hard for me to support that. And no I’m not one of those guys willing to vote for someone because “look the other guy is bad too”

I think he’s a legit crazy person. Also proven to be dishonest. Hard for me to support that. And no I’m not one of those guys willing to vote for someone because “look the other guy is bad too”

I'm with you. I think he's carrying around a lot of mental baggage and I don't trust his holy roller schtick. I wouldn't vote for him. I wouldn't cast a vote for either candidate if I thought his opponent wasn't a good choice either. I'd abstain from voting for either person or choose a third party candidate if they seemed decent.

We’ve heard a lot about him here in Canada , from what we’ve heard he’s not the most delicate person around. Why do you like Hershel walker ?
i admire his ability to have zero principles. I find his ability to be nothing more than a button pusher and rubber stamper for far right ideology while having zero personal ideology, like so many right wing politicians, to be brave and patriotic.

What is really going to be funny is after the republican nazis take over all the minorities who win elections for them will be replaced by whites.

His IQ is probably <100. He's assaulted multiple women, was a deadbeat dad, had multiple affairs and paid for multiple abortions yet wants to prevent others from having access to them.

The fact that the Republican party supports this man is a clear reminder that they don't give two fucks about electing competent leaders that have your best interests in mind, and anyone with an IQ above 75 and a shred of decency should be absolutely ashamed that this is what half our country supports.

And no, Democrats aren't perfect, but nothing on that side of the fence even remotely compares to this level of idiocracy.
Lol, they're running a guy with actual brain damage who can't even speak coherently even with the questions and answers typed out for him and the highest ranking member of the party has dementia and made a "dirtypablo" in his pants in front of the pope.

Oh yeah, nothing but the best and the brightest from the democrat party.

<mma2><mma2>

Or mentally unhealthy geriatrics or con men or substitute teachers who've never had a real job. Yet here we are.
Don’t forget preachers… good lawd. The original grifter.

A woman who majored in economics and thought that you could SPEND A TAX BREAK? Yeah, she's the model of intellect. Concerning the 3 billion dollar tax break Amazon wanted for building an HQ in her district she said - “We can spend that $3 billion on other things we need more.” The dumb ass was looking forward to spending 3 billion dollars out of zero imaginary dollars. Wow.....

If you think a piece of paper is what denotes intelligence you're not very bright, are ya?

Yes because a degree is nothing more than a piece of paper. I never said she's a genius, but if you can't see that there is a world of difference between her and Walker, it's probably because you're not too far from Walker.

We're talking about the difference between the kid at the back of an honors program and a kid in a special Ed program.

Politically you have him or the other person. I don't think he belongs in office but people vote policy. If I lived in that state that's what I would vote on. I don't support all his politics but the other person would do a lot more harm to what I do support.

Yes because a degree is nothing more than a piece of paper. I never said she's a genius, but if you can't see that there is a world of difference between her and Walker, it's probably because you're not too far from Walker.

We're talking about the difference between the kid at the back of an honors program and a kid in a special Ed program.

I'm not comparing Walker and AOC. My statement was meant to show that electing her should signal that anyone can run and win with a smile on their face and pandering to their voting base; qualifications be dammed.

The fact that AOC majored in economics and can't even grasp that giving someone a break in money owed isn't the same as taking in that amount same amount of money proves that she is fairly dumb; all things considered.

Since I wasn't comparing the two to begin with, and wouldn't vote for Walker if I could, I imagine we can move on and skip further Walker vs AOC discussion.

I'm not voting for any of these immoral degenerates. I will only vote for someone who will create a theocracy (preferably Christian, but I will settle for Islamic) and enforce strict morality laws.

Or mentally unhealthy geriatrics or con men or substitute teachers who've never had a real job. Yet here we are.
I prefer someone that has been in politics for 40 years since you know they have the best moral compass and can relate to everyday people… end sarcasm

Don't support no men who aren't involved in their children life , period.

Back