Do you support Hershel walker ?

We’ve heard a lot about him here in Canada , from what we’ve heard he’s not the most delicate person around. Why do you like Hershel walker ?
From the stories I heard of him, I like the way he dedicates himself to being successful. The Olympic story is one example.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved to the War Room.

When it comes to being a politician, no I don't like him. This country is so messed up when you look at the candidates that run for political office. Both parties will vote Republican or Democrat regardless of who the awful candidate is

I'm not sure why people think CTE riddled athletes are a good choice for leadership.

Have you seen Biden or Fetterman? Walker is Slick Rick the Ruler next to those fools....

That being said, I would trust a NON career politician....

But isn't this a shitroom thread?

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been moved to the War Room.

When it comes to being a politician, no I don't like him. This country is so messed up when you look at the candidates that run for political office. Both parties will vote Republican or Democrat regardless of who the awful candidate is

I guess you never heard of a swing state or purple state.....

When he did MMA, I had no idea about the bad treatment of his baby mamas with the guns and abortions where he picked up the tabs.

How abouts we get a departments, that's looking at womens, that's looking at mens, that's looking at sherdog ? I'd love to see it.

Whats a Hershel Walker and should I care?

I hope he wins his election against Reverend Jim Jones. Other than that, I live in California. I’m not donating to his campaign or anything.

Hershel Walker is a politician now?

But roids don't win elections. Not sure why he thinks he can win.

I’ve never met him, but I’ve gotta tip my hat to the success he’s made for himself in life.

He’s the rights equivalent to to Fetterman. It’s clear neither should be running for anything but for some reason, that gets swept under the rug. Bizarre

He’s one of the funnier characters in the reality show called The United States of America.

Or mentally unhealthy geriatrics or con men or substitute teachers who've never had a real job. Yet here we are.
Trudeau subbed one year for a drama teacher who I believe went on mat leave. He is actually a math teacher. When he was asked why he didn't declare publicly the correction to statements circulated about him being "just a drama teacher", his response was that he didn't want to make it seem like drama teachers were any less important or valuable than any other teacher.

Back