Do you side with euthanasia?

One could make a reasonable case for that by attacking the other with the intent of getting killed, but other than that I can't imagine that happening. You got another example?
Suicide by cop is a well-known form of suicide and it involves attacking police knowing they'll shoot you in return

I have very weird views on death but for the most part i do support euthanasia. I have seen some videos on youtube with people who have the absolute worst diseases/rare conditions and i couldn't for one second not consider assisted suicide for these individuals. One person i found was in a documentary called "The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off". The guys skin has literally been peeling off for 30+ years. He's an extremely charming individual with an amazing outlook on life but unfortunatley his condition makes it impossible for him to want to continue and you can see the toll the parents are paying after 36 years of taking care of this guy. I believe near the ending of the documentary he does infact orchestrate his own funeral and it's extremely sad but it was necessary.

This is the documentary for anyone wondering. I embedded it at 22:55 because it shows the weekly bandaging process the mother has had to put him through for the past 36 years and it's just horrific. NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH

Back