do you root for controversial fighters?

That's true I guess. I still support Jon Jones and always supported Floyd Mayweather, i wonder where i'd draw the line?

Barring extreme cases like War Machine, pretty much nobody draws a line anywhere. Read my post above for example. You would support those guys and could dislike a much more nicer fighter

Being inconsistent and hypocritical is in our nature. Shit happens

i normally root against really mouthy fighters

It really depends on the fighter. I have trouble rooting for fighters with a fake persona like Sonnen or Colby, even though I appreciate their attempts to market their fights.

If fighters are being themselves or slightly exaggerate their personality like Conor and Diaz brothers, I have no problem with that.

It's a case by case basis.

I root for Conor, Colby, and Jonny Bones so I really don’t care

That sounds like a trick question. It's mostly that I cannot really enjoy it, if I know the artist is a person with questionable morals. Just like I cannot enjoy Conor or Hardy winning. I find it hard to seperate the fighter and his actions outside the cage. It works the other way around as well. I like guys like Poirier.

Can't hate on that.. it takes faith..

I'm a simple man.. i separate performance from person.. in my personal life i demand things from friends but if i were to hold everyone to a friends standard my life would be very hard..

Depends on what they do... I like Conor, Khabib, the Diaz bros, Jones, and Ubereem.... but guys that do sick shit like WarMachine or Joe Son, or Aleks after his sexual assault charge a few years back.... I don't like them at all. Big fan of Lee Murray though lol

THERE ARE ONLY GOOD MEN AND BAD MEN, OR THOSE TOO IGNORANT TO EVEN STRIVE FOR THE RIGHT THING SMH

Most of the worst ones like Hardy I don't root for.

Izzy's humping act wasn't very classy, but Costa was even less classy. I don't love Izzy, but don't hate him like I do Hardy; he is enjoyable to watch with his skills.

Usually I don't get into politics except for being annoyed by idiots that say stupid things and can't let it go, like Covington.

Some hate on people like Rousey basically because she is a chick with an attitude; but that is chicken shit unless you also hate dudes with an attitude; there are many who are worse than her.

imo I don't know why you ever supported Khabib to begin with then if something like this can change your opinion of him so dramatically.

were you really surprised?

Typically the crazier and more fucked up the better... unless they have a Domestic violence/ rapist past I honestly couldn’t care the fuck less.

Back