Do you own a weapon (not a gun)

Somebody is getting their shit cut off at @Thai Domi 's house

I have that same Ontario machete, got it for a fucking DOLLAR at an army/navy store that was suddenly going out of business that day and desperately getting rid of shit. I was walking home from school, and had to kind of hide it against the side of my leg for the rest of the walk lol. Still have it today.

Truth be told they'd either get pumped full of 9mm or 12g buckshot, but no guns allowed itt.

Weapons for show aren't the same thing as weapons for use. Years ago in Kenya, I had a pair of bokken carved out of ebony and olive wood (very, very heavy and dense woods). Beautiful and weighty, closer to sword weighting than ashwood. Good for kata, but I wouldn't want to hit anything with them, because they're not very strong. Would probably shatter and/or break the moment I made hard contact against another bokken.

My Magua setup:

tlvbzOA.jpg

LOTMtCRU.gif

And, yes, I've practiced imitating the above gif numerous times.

You can break your hand just throwing a regular hard punch without them, if you throw incorrectly, or land wrong. Knux just amplify your mistakes, or your technique, if you throw right. The trick is to make a good fist around it, but then treat the actual punch more like a palm strike, rather than a fist punch. Still keep your wrist locked straight, but brace your palm for impact, more than your knuckles like you would with a regular punch. And like everything else, practice. Don't wait for a fight to find out how to do it right, or you will probably break your hand like you said. I have it down really good. One time I scared the shit out of my friend who was doing construction demo on his house, by pretending to be really mad and punching a hole in the solid wall. He thought I must have shattered my hand, until I showed him the knux.

Truth. I've used knux twice. First time was about 20 odd years ago and I didn't break my hand but it hurt like a mofo. Second time was about 2 years ago and I fractured my pinky finger straight through. In my defence it was kinda hard to land a clean shot though cos I had two drunken/junked up punks in front of me with bad intentions and I decided the one standing off to my left was the biggest threat, I pulled the duster out and launched that fool flying about 10 feet. Busted his eye wide open but the downside was I also busted my little pinky finger too :( Foolishly I never went to the hospital for a few weeks and by then it had already started to fuse at a weird angle and took me over a year to get full use back with it.

I still have the nux but I doubt I'd ever use them again. I've got a few other old weapons lying around from my younger days most notably ally bball bat, full tang katana with live blade, worn old machete and a sambok.

Is just out a few holes through a fool with:

Or

Or...

A 10mm glock 20...come at me
Bro...

Got like $25'000 in boom sticks. Hunter, Military, Law Enforcement, or
terrorist
?

That top shelf looks a little stressed.

Hunter... Dad was airnorne ranger. Grandfather was a Marine. I'm just a hunter though.

I have the Bear Grylls version of that knife. It is not great for batoning wood, but it is lighter and better color scheme.

Better color scheme??? It a knife... And aren't the best grylls knives like....orange????

I keep an axe handle next t my bed. I have a large survival knife in a hall close hanging. And By my front door in with the umbrellas is an Aluminum bat.

I got hit in the head with an expandable baton once....that shit sucked, I bled everywhere. I always thought they were stupid until I got hit with one.
Yeah, depending on who's wielding it and how pissed off they are, they can really fuck someone up. I certainly wouldn't want to get hit with one.

Not much of a weapons guy. My girlfriend keeps some kind of weapon in her dresser drawer, not sure what it is but she says "it gets the job done", whatever that means...

shy-dildo-1-hdr.jpg

Back