Do you own a weapon (not a gun)

When I was a kid I collected a bunch of medieval European weapons, some Japanese stuff (the naginata was my favorite), and a handful of Native American and Maasai weapons. I didn't take them with me after I moved out, and I told my mother she could sell them and keep the money like a decade ago, but she never did. So, technically yes, I guess.

I'm actually quite pleased that my mother keeps my old morning star under her bed, ostensibly for protection (i.e., actually because she finds it funny). Lots of guys have killed burglars with katanas at this point. Old news. But my mother could be the woman in the inevitable Five-Foot-Tall Florida Woman Kills Burglar with Morning Star headline.

lots of knifes
A few swords
Lots of martial arts weapons
Some security batons
Some home made weapons
And bows

I've got a few knives. Also got this steel chisel thing that's like a short sharpish baton.

Tomahawk is on my wish list.

Lemme check the list. Rubber tubing, gas, saw, gloves, hand cuffs, razor wire, hatchet, Gladys...and my mitts.

I have that Esee 3 which is sharper than fuck. I like guns better though....

Held onto this badboy when I left the military, great for whittling sticks in the woods and creating sucking chest wounds.

GB1463a.jpg

The skull crusher on the bottom reminds me of Jimmy Darmody's knife from Boardwalk Empire.

That's a great all rounder...I'll take mine with a black handle and matte finish.

Held onto this badboy when I left the military, great for whittling sticks in the woods and creating sucking chest wounds.

GB1463a.jpg

The skull crusher on the bottom reminds me of Jimmy Darmody's knife from Boardwalk Empire.

Looks good, I havnt had a Gerber in years. That one looks pretty solid though.

A few knives and an expandable baton

And a hatchet

I got hit in the head with an expandable baton once....that shit sucked, I bled everywhere. I always thought they were stupid until I got hit with one.

If you're creative enough, anything is a weapon.

Got like $25'000 in boom sticks. Hunter, Military, Law Enforcement, or
terrorist
?

That top shelf looks a little stressed.

I have a sword my granddad took off a Japanese officer from ww2. That was my inheritance

My farts are classified as deadly biological weapons in 27 states and the American Samoa.

Back