Do you own a weapon (not a gun)

They make good stuff that is durable and stays sharp, I think they have a few dozen patents. Some of their stuff immnotnanhuge fan of and they have gotten expensive over the years but I've been carrying a pm2 for awhile now and it's a good size and super useful and stays sharp so I'm happy with it. I wouldn't mind having an orange one.

I actually was heading for a benchmade knife because I don't own any. I own a couple of spyderco knives and as you say, that make good stuff.

For everyday carry, you can't beat a dragonfly in h1 or if you can use a bigger knife, the stretch is a great knife that can't be fully understood until you handle it.

I already ordered the enuff on a leaf shape blade, it's a shame that h1 is only serrated.

I actually was heading for a benchmade knife because I don't own any. I own a couple of spyderco knives and as you say, that make good stuff.

For everyday carry, you can't beat a dragonfly in h1 or if you can use a bigger knife, the stretch is a great knife that can't be fully understood until you handle it.

I already ordered the enuff on a leaf shape blade, it's a shame that h1 is only serrated.

The only benchmade I have now is a mini griptilian, it's a cool knofe but all the talk of thudded canyon hunter made me want one. My dad has the steep country which he uses for hunting and it's an awesome knife but came with a shitty sheath.

I just got an Ontario rat1 and while it's not a super high quality steal and is a bit big and clunky immactually starting to really appreciate it for what it is.

The only benchmade I have now is a mini griptilian, it's a cool knofe but all the talk of thudded canyon hunter made me want one. My dad has the steep country which he uses for hunting and it's an awesome knife but came with a shitty sheath.

I just got an Ontario rat1 and while it's not a super high quality steal and is a bit big and clunky immactually starting to really appreciate it for what it is.

Yeah, there's no use for a knife that spends it's days sitting on a shelf.

No safe queens, either use it or lose it

I am a weapon, my fists are legally registered

just picked up a kabar becker BK14 or EsKabar

awesome knife ridiculously strong now i just have to learn to paracord the handle got it for $38 on amazon with cord and sheath

becker-bk14-eskabar.jpg

something like this

Untitled.jpg

I keep a claw hammer under the bed in case someone breaks in while we're sleeping.

Back