Do you miss Henry Cejudo?

Not really, it was dumb for him to retire already

no and glad he isn't coming back either. Prolly left knowing he couldn't beat the top BWs.
No one quits the sport for a girl and start a family in their prime...plenty of fighters are married with kids LMFAO.

We should be more upset hes not fighting. Between him and Khabib, it's an MMA travesty.

Definitely, amazing fighter and he was just starting to have his most impressive performances.

Good for him for retiring on top though.

No really. Happy to see him taking all his cringyness somewhere else. Waaaay over the top.

MMA fans are so precious, who cares if you like him - you should wanna have as much elite talent as possible
+had a super entertaining career

Not really. Would be cool if he was still around but whatever.

Hell no.
Stay the f*ck away Henry.

Most irritating fighter I've seen in a long time, and there's a few other good candidates.

I miss him so much it hurts

of course, hes still the best FLW/maybe BW in the world imo.

was about to say no, but then I remembered when he showed up to the Dillashaw press conference dressed like a children's birthday party magician and slammed a rubber snake on the ground before the faceoff. Top 10 funniest moment in MMA history

I really don't get it. If he really wants back, why isn't he back? What's the obstacle?

Yes. I been a fan since the axs tv days where he could never make weight lol. But as a champ he was still getting better every fight

Yes, the dudr is a hell of a fighter. I don't know why he hasn't come back yet since it didn't work out with starting a family, lol.

Back