Do you miss Henry Cejudo?

Yeah a bit at least he tried to make things interesting. Dana called his retirement bluff with teh quickess though. lol

Needs to come back and STOP DUCKING VALENTINA.:D

I do, a friend of mine. He does not get the "hespect" from sherdoggers he deserves.

I've gotten used to never seeing or hearing him, so hopefully that doesn't change anytime soon. Good fucking riddance.

I was under the impression he’s fighting Floyd? Did that ship sail?

To answer your question, no I don’t miss him, he looked a tad bit corny in his last fight trying to draw attention to his retirement. Not a lot of people really care, he really is only hurting himself for sitting out and wasting the prime years of his athletic career.

Maybe I'd miss him if his his shtick wasn't so insufferable. Such a shame because his fights speak for themselves more often than not.

Kinda glad his retirement backfired on him. Maybe it'll make others think twice about going full WWE cringe.

In a way. I see some good match ups for him. But tbh, I miss MM more. He got done dirty.

Henry never left.
He still appears in mma media all the time.
If the question is do i miss him fighting, then yeah.

fuck volk for robbing us of that super fight. With his level of wrestling the ufc never seen before he could have dismantled Volkanovski.

Yes, he was a great fighter and his antics were better than whatever alien stuff Yan and Figgy are saying.

Yeah, I think Cejudo is the type of fighter that deserves more than what his current contract earns him.
I'd love to see how he would match up against Davidson or Petr

Back