Do you miss Henry Cejudo?

How is it false? That literally happened.
You're saying he ducked people to fight "past prime fighters"

he fought TJ in his prime.
he then fought Moraes who was little the #1 contender.

and then Dom, the 135 GOAT, at 135.

and then he started talking about fighting for the 145 belt. Fighting and beating the best of the best. Who should he have fought in stead of those guys?

Youre claiming hes ducking guys while he beats the p4p best fighters in the world and dares to go up multiple weightclasses. lol

You're saying he ducked people to fight "past prime fighters"

he fought TJ in his prime.
he then fought Moraes who was little the #1 contender.

and then Dom, the 135 GOAT, at 135.

and then he started talking about fighting for the 145 belt. Fighting and beating the best of the best. Who should he have fought in stead of those guys?

Youre claiming hes ducking guys while he beats the p4p best fighters in the world and dares to go up multiple weightclasses. lol
You conveniently left out the fact that Dom was past prime coming off injuries and a long layoff. That's exactly what I meant by past prime legend. So how is it false again? He also campaigned for Aldo who was coming off two losses and Uriah Faber. More past prime legends.

Then he ignored Yan and Sterling who were the rightful title challengers.

I don't care about him barking at Volk. That's no better than Jones barking at Ngannou. That fight never happened.

I give him credit for TJ and Moraes.

Last edited:
Nah not really. Until the very end of his career he was a boring fighter. There are a few potential fights I'd like to see but I don't feel like I'm missing out

Nah. I miss Forrest Griffin though.

Not one bit. Thankful he got rid of Mighty Mouse but we went from one guy constantly whining about disrespect to another guy who was completely delusional and unbelievably desperate for attention. The division is FAR more enjoyable now IMO

Henry is such a badass.

he shouldn’t be so insecure and try so hard.

Definitely. Henry's a hell of a fighter with as much heart as anyone. His act was silly but he gives zero fucks and was willing to fight everyone. It's a shame fans didn't appreciate him more.

Yeah actually, but Figgy is an incredible champ that Moreno fight was a gift that was reminiscent of the prime Mexican boxing era. Would love to see him vs yan or figgy.

I actually do miss him. he brought us moments like this

tTTJrOE.gif

i don't miss him, im glad he's not addicted to fighting like others and he ko'd tj dillasnake, perfection

Back