Do you like the city you live in?

Boston. I think it's a great place to live, but I've been in New England for over a decade now and I'm ready to go some place else.
I'd like to live in NYC for a couple of years before moving someplace else and starting a family.

I live close enough but far enough away from the city for me to enjoy it

Belfast is dead on...these days anyway. But then compared to american or other large cities it's barely even a city.

I like Seattle. It's easy to feel like the toughest guy on the block unless there's a group of black dudes hanging out. People tend to stay out of your business unless they're mentally ill. Unfortunately the state of WA seems to have a problem with mental illness and homelessness so there's that. Nothing a little pepper spray can't handle. Women are tall and leggy, kind of pale and many have rainbow hair. Jobs pay well. There's a lot of redeeming qualities to the city.

I love London, I really do.

However, house prices are rising faster that a ma'fuka.

I like the area where I live, the rest of the area seems like ghetto trash, so no. The next gate goes up in April.

Can't say I do.

I love Toronto. There's so many hot girls and food from all over the world to be tasted here. Hate the traffic and the real estate prices though, holy fuck.

Seattle:

Last place:
DdVIrgv.jpg

New place:
4BjlOCa.jpg

Verdict: It's not San Diego, but it's home... And I love it.

lol theres a rainbow cross walk.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

love living in san francisco, minus the ultra-liberal hipster retards. i choose my companions wisely lol.

Nope. But I'm hopefully not going to stay here much longer.

Legal weed and pretty great food, great fishing and snowboarding, an hour to the mountains and an hour to the beach - yup.

Mexico City - It has a lot of great things to do and places to visit in the city and nearby, but living here sucks and there's just no way I want to settle down and spend the rest of my life here.
I've been here for 4 years and it's been ok, but I already asked for my transfer back to Tijuana.
Baja rocks.

I'm in Atlanta and I love it. Great women, weather, and everything is half as expensive as all the other major cities. $100k will still get you a nice little spot in the metro area. The only problem here is traffic. We have a city of 500k with a metro area of around 5 million. Everyone comes into the city to work and goes home at 5. I live downtown, so my average commute to the north side for work is like an hour.

Lol as you know I live in a city people drive through on their way to a real city. Beats New Mexico though, that place is worse than Florida.
Where did you live in NM?

Seattle. I don't care for it too much. A lot of people don't know how to politely interact with others here. It's like a city full of people with asperbergers. And people cannot drive for shit here. But, It's got a lot if beauty though. I simply love the drive across the 520 bridge everyday. My rooftop deck at my place is a panty dropper too.
110hqbn.jpg

newbury park California

Yeah, I love Ventura county as a whole. For those who don't know it's the coastal county just north of Los Angeles county. Very relaxed with lots of mountains and hiking areas. Lots of celebs live here to get away from the hustle and flow of Los Angeles. My city in particular which borders Thousand Oaks is a real quiet family environment nestled up against the Santa Monica mountains. And the ocean is just a 20 minute drive away. You can't beat southern cal women or weather. Only issue is the gangs and poverty in nearby Oxnard where I grew up. Only reason I might leave after retirement would be for cheaper housing along the coast in Northern California or Oregon.

Back