Do you like the city you live in?

Pontigoose

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I just moved to Vancouver in September, and am new to the big city vibe. It's a beautiful city and all, but i'm not really sure if this is the place I want to settle down into as my home base. I know I probably just need to give it more time, but a part of me really wants to move over to Montreal, or even New York. What do you guys think, do you love the city you live in? And if so, what do you love about it?

Meh, it's ok

Yeah sure. Lots of traffic but other than that its great

I'm not in a city but I don't really like where I'm at.

More so the position I'm in.

I've moved out of the city and into a small town. I prefer it in the smaller town.

I'm in Vancouver and I love it. I've lived in a few cities in different countries and Vancouver will always be home. The fact that real estate is so crazy is a huge problem, though.

Not really no.

No but it is temporary and I'll be moving to a new city of my liking very soon.

No but it will have to do for now. I'm thinking about saving up my money to buy a house down south.

Yes. I like where I'm at. I wanted to move back to Austin for the longest time. Every time I go back to visit I remember how shitty the roads and traffic are and then think that I'm happy where I'm at. So I'm happy where I'm living so far.

Also, we are looking into moving to a bigger house.

Seattle:

Last place:
DdVIrgv.jpg

New place:
4BjlOCa.jpg

Verdict: It's not San Diego, but it's home... And I love it.

Seattle:

Last place:
DdVIrgv.jpg

New place:
4BjlOCa.jpg

Verdict: It's not San Diego, but it's home... And I love it.

Lol as you know I live in a city people drive through on their way to a real city. Beats New Mexico though, that place is worse than Florida.

Lol as you know I live in a city people drive through on their way to a real city. Beats New Mexico though, that place is worse than Florida.
I'm down there all the time, Brother. Was down at Kent Station tonight for drinks with some friends... let me know if you want to hit one of the spots around here sometime and catch up. And fuck yes, it definitely beats Florida. hah.

no i do not. interested in madmicks opinion of rb. chico>all day.

I'm in Boston, it's expensive but I like it. Recently turned down a job offer in Manhattan, too big/too busy for my taste. Also much more expensive. I'll stay where I am until it's time to retreat to the suburbs.

This place would be more cool if I was in to heroin.

Back