Do you like the city you live in?

When I was 19 years old I moved to Miami because I wanted to be in the middle of all the Miami Beach images I was seeing on TV, girls, drinks, drugs, beach, hey what more can you ask for! Im latin and speak Spanish so the huge latin population was not going to be an issue.

20 years later I still love Miami, people talk about crime and bad neighborhoods but there are residential areas in Miami where you can live peacefully, and hey if you still one day want to have a drink in the middle of Ocean Drive at the beach its 30-40 minutes away. Im married so I dont go out much and rarely drink but I still like the cultural flavor of the city. Businesswise the fact of being a bilingual person in a big multicultiral city like Miami has worked out great too and Im very used to male visitors first comments of how many hot girls are walking all around here, as I said Im married to a hot latin woman and I dont mess around but still is a good eye distraction walking around the city and seeing all the hot girls around. Peace!

newbury park California

Yeah, I love Ventura county as a whole. For those who don't know it's the coastal county just north of Los Angeles county. Very relaxed with lots of mountains and hiking areas. Lots of celebs live here to get away from the hustle and flow of Los Angeles. My city in particular which borders Thousand Oaks is a real quiet family environment nestled up against the Santa Monica mountains. And the ocean is just a 20 minute drive away. You can't beat southern cal women or weather. Only issue is the gangs and poverty in nearby Oxnard where I grew up. Only reason I might leave after retirement would be for cheaper housing along the coast in Northern California or Oregon.

i love visiting l.a., but i have gotten used to not having a car, that i think i would hate having to drive every day. the weather down there is awesome, though. it gets too foggy around here, and i hate having to wear a jacket or hoodie just about every day.

i love visiting l.a., but i have gotten used to not having a car, that i think i would hate having to drive every day. the weather down there is awesome, though. it gets too foggy around here, and i hate having to wear a jacket or hoodie just about every day.
Yeah I see you are in San Fran. I could see not wanting a vehicle in busy city where driving and parking is such a hassle. I love San Fran though. Went out with friends a few times there, did bar hopping at night and visiting the piers during the day. But I've also thought about how moving to northern california( north of the bay somewhere along coast) might not be such a great thing due to weather. The scenery is amazing and fog can be relaxing but nothing beats a nice warm sun in the 80's like it is right now outside my door.

i likely live in the shittiest US locale outta anybody on this site...

don't believe me? google Twentynine Palms, CA....

I'll wait

Chicago is top 3 best cities of all time
I love it here. you can always tell whos from here and who isn't. Got one of the best skylines of ALL TIME.

Sweet home chicago.

lol theres a rainbow cross walk.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
haha, yeah. There's a few like that. It's probably the second gayest place on the West Coast after the Castro District of San Francisco.

Seattle. I don't care for it too much. A lot of people don't know how to politely interact with others here. It's like a city full of people with asperbergers. And people cannot drive for shit here. But, It's got a lot if beauty though. I simply love the drive across the 520 bridge everyday. My rooftop deck at my place is a panty dropper too.
110hqbn.jpg
Nice spot, Man. And don't worry, Seattle will grow on you. But yes, the Seattle Freeze is a real thing.

When I was 19 years old I moved to Miami because I wanted to be in the middle of all the Miami Beach images I was seeing on TV, girls, drinks, drugs, beach, hey what more can you ask for! Im latin and speak Spanish so the huge latin population was not going to be an issue.

20 years later I still love Miami, people talk about crime and bad neighborhoods but there are residential areas in Miami where you can live peacefully, and hey if you still one day want to have a drink in the middle of Ocean Drive at the beach its 30-40 minutes away. Im married so I dont go out much and rarely drink but I still like the cultural flavor of the city. Businesswise the fact of being a bilingual person in a big multicultiral city like Miami has worked out great too and Im very used to male visitors first comments of how many hot girls are walking all around here, as I said Im married to a hot latin woman and I dont mess around but still is a good eye distraction walking around the city and seeing all the hot girls around. Peace!

I moved down here when I was 19 too. I'm married too, but I enjoy the eye candy. The women here are phenomenal as far as looks go. So it's probably the biggest positive IMO. But that shit is superficial.

I'm Latino as well, but I don't fit in. Miami lacks substance and is plastic as hell. I've never met so many sorry ass people that live at home with their parents but drive beemers.

I miss Seattle.

Last edited:
A lot of Seattleites in here. I rented a lake house in Renton (technically seattle on the mailing address) for 2 months: seattle is alright, i guess.

Nice spot, Man. And don't worry, Seattle will grow on you. But yes, the Seattle Freeze is a real thing.
Yeah, it's just completely opposite of what im used to. It's been a year now, so I got used to most of the negatives, besides the horrible weather.

People here think you are out to get them. I now like to see if I can make them uncomfortable just to do it. I hold eye contact until they wilt. My friend's girl, who is from here, says that it is aggressive. I find it hilarious

Yes . In Houston. So many Hispanics and Asians . So at 5'11 I'm taller than most men. Like 70%. The women are all tanned and have big butts. I'm not fat like most of the crackers, so I stand out among honkeys.

Gas is cheap, jobs everywhere. Only thing that sucks is the cops and traffic

A lot of Seattleites in here. I rented a lake house in Renton (technically seattle on the mailing address) for 2 months: seattle is alright, i guess.
Renton is pretty south compared to most of Seattle proper. I don't go anymore south than china town, or "international" district...

Renton is pretty south compared to most of Seattle proper. I don't go anymore south than china town, or "international" district...

I just wanted something close to the work site i was at and lake house seemed like a nice way to spend the summer - which it was! Was close enough to DT if i ever wanted to tour around.

Renton itself was a tad weird - one safeway north
10 mins of me, all black patrons - the other one 10 mins south, all white people.

I love it. Far enough from LA to not have to deal with big city's headaches, close enough to go anytime I want. Great food from any ethnicity, great weather, beautiful women.

Dont mind melbourne. Biggest gripe is too many asian students live in the city who dont interact with anyone and are dead weight basically.

Well, I love fat white girls so Minnesota will always work for me. In fairness, Minneapolis is a pretty solid town, though very white.

Back