• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Do you like oversized clothes?

My opinion is

• Total voters
A little bit oversized, yes. Makes it easy to move in and my big ol' shoulders and chest often make it hard to find find stuff that fits just right, so it will often be on the long side when the width is right.

But I also wear stuff that fits right. No skinny jeans kinda stuff though.

Last edited:
Who in their right mind would wear shit that makes them look like fucking midgets??
81924833.jpg

The standard North American sizes are already over-sized. And only slim fit or athletic fit clothes taper around the waist.

Prefer fitted but sometimes wear oversized hoodies and tshirts.on women oversized works when she's got nice bone structure with shoulders and hips not too narrow and got some curves to her.

The trend of wearing the frutiest colored clothes, the tiniest skinny jeans that somehow cling to your thighs and your underwear/basketball shorts are in full view for the world has to be among the most shit tier “I am trash just in case you were wondering” styles of dress that had ever existed.
Preach that fucking shit dawg. And these dipshit are also wearing belts ironically.

thought oversized is more of a trend in the youth today? im in my 30s and i cant imagine wearing baggy clothes compared to how i was wearing in hs lol

Back