• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Do you like oversized clothes?

My opinion is

• Total voters
Generally no, but It depends on the clothing.

Today is a good example I suppose. I'm wearing a sweatshirt today that is on the big size for me but it appears nice enough.

Oversized tank top with lots of oops boobs exposure.

If this was 2003 and I'm an NBA prospect, oversize clothes would be perfect

5e4da589a27fc55b961a2112
Boyz II Men had way more people in it than i remember.

I just don’t like to wear things that hinders my movement.

I don’t care what block you come from in Chicago. If you wear skinny jeans you are a fucking homo.

It depends. If it's dress clothes then I go MTO option. If it's gym clothing then I go rediculously oversized shirt and shorter shorts that are loose. Basketball shorts are too cumbersome in the gym. I tried working out in joggers before and I torn them while squatting. The oversized clothing also doubles up as lounge wear for at home.

The other day, I saw this attractive Japanese tourist wearing this very skimpy very loose jumpsuit with no bra, no bikini underneath. Surely her boobs must have been visible quite frequently. Spoke decent English too.

The other day, I saw this attractive Japanese tourist wearing this very skimpy very loose jumpsuit with no bra, no bikini underneath. Surely her boobs must have been visible quite frequently. Spoke decent English too.
Pics of geisha please.

Pics of geisha please.
I wish I had those glasses with ultra high res camera. She was with her mom or aunt or mother in law. That same day I saw this American tourist in very tight top braless with very detectable nipples and good sized natural boobs. Almost as good as walking into the store topless.

I´m a full blooded sherdogger. Oversized doesn´t exist.

I remember wearing way oversized tshirts as jammies as a child... Might see about buying a 6 or 7xlt t-shirt to revisit those memories...

There are people that always follow trends no mater how stupid they are. Typically teenagers (trying so hard to fit in or make a statement), and wanna be tough guy white dudes (affliction, trucker hats, hunting wear for formal wear etc). But Black dudes own the clothes that do not fit trend. I'm not sure they ever had an era where clothes fit...Spent most of the 90s in rediculous oversized clothes, then pants hanging off the ass, extremely long t shirts, and now jeans so tight you can see their yams.
baggyjeans.jpg

fettywap.jpg

Now I know some of you like these styles, and who am I to tell you what to wear. Wear whatever you like. But seeing that fashion is outward expression, I see these styles and think:
R.c532b93c7c272fe41d17997be5af281a

The trend of wearing the frutiest colored clothes, the tiniest skinny jeans that somehow cling to your thighs and your underwear/basketball shorts are in full view for the world has to be among the most shit tier “I am trash just in case you were wondering” styles of dress that had ever existed.

Back