Do You Know Who Miesha Tate Is?

Cool bro story

Ronda came off like a weirdo on TUF
{<RR}

At the time, just by looks, I thought Honda was hotter.

By the end of the show, I was more attracted to Tate because personality pushed her over.

She really kinda threw Caraway under the bus since they broke up. She omitted the fact that he trained her to wrestle, coached her in MMA and cornered every fight she had even after they split. She revised all of that so she can pretend she was self made. I also think she cheated on him with her baby daddy who she was pregnant with very soon after leaving Bryan.
Might not even be his, might be Cerrones for all we know.

We need more content from her post-pregnancy.

Those tattas are looking better than ever.

Say whatever you want but she was the anti-Ronda Rousey we all needed at the time, despite the losses. Let's put it that way : Miesha Tate > Holly Holm > Ronda Rousey.

She really kinda threw Caraway under the bus since they broke up. She omitted the fact that he trained her to wrestle, coached her in MMA and cornered every fight she had even after they split. She revised all of that so she can pretend she was self made. I also think she cheated on him with her baby daddy who she was pregnant with very soon after leaving Bryan.

No mention of Ronda as her biggest rival and what she learned about herself being in the spotlight with Rousey.

Also no mention of her posting on Sherdog and how she was driven off.

Cool bro story
383199.jpg

No mention of Ronda as her biggest rival and what she learned about herself being in the spotlight with Rousey.

Also no mention of her posting on Sherdog and how she was driven off.
The fact that she ignored Rousey all together is baffling. She used to post here? Why did she leave?

The fact that she ignored Rousey all together is baffling. She used to post here? Why did she leave?

This was maybe around the time she started in Strikeforce. Similar to the Covington stuff, she either didn't want to or couldn't handle comments being directed at her. Some posters kept posting the GIF of her getting knocked out in Hook N Shoot, which I'm sure she was tired of seeing again and again.

Here's what's different between a commentator like Chael Sonnen and Miesha Tate: the former knows how to take criticism from fighters and takes it in stride. He knows that as a commentator, if he's going to dish it out, he needs to be ready to take it as well. He even goes over this in his video:

This is the one. Spot on. Anyone who has Colby on knows which rodeo they are going to...

Back