Do You Know Who Miesha Tate Is?

The one time it makes sense for TS to include a poll but he doesn't?
<{vega}>

Met Tate at the UFC 136 expo.

She was pretty cool.

Definitely liked her a lot more after how she came off on TUF.

Stopped reading at "My mum"...

Pretty nice story.
And I can understand the difference from UFC to ONE... don't know how much this is true, but I can't say I heard anything bad from this promotion...

I am glad she's happy where she is.

Judging by the spelling of some words, looks like a South East Asian wrote it or was dictated to type that.

I love Miesha but I’m not reading all of that.

I’ll peep out those pics tho..
Was looking for keywords like sexual relations and boobs, but only had enough attention span to read around Bryan Caraway and the baby daddy.

She really kinda threw Caraway under the bus since they broke up. She omitted the fact that he trained her to wrestle, coached her in MMA and cornered every fight she had even after they split. She revised all of that so she can pretend she was self made. I also think she cheated on him with her baby daddy who she was pregnant with very soon after leaving Bryan.

She really kinda threw Caraway under the bus since they broke up. She omitted the fact that he trained her to wrestle, coached her in MMA and cornered every fight she had even after they split. She revised all of that so she can pretend she was self made. I also think she cheated on him with her baby daddy who she was pregnant with very soon after leaving Bryan.

Besides, they lived together for ten years, not 7 as she said.

I came for pics of the tits but none on the fists page wtf sherdog.

Cool to read, I’m a sucker for behind the scenes stuff.

All you need to know (via Colby):

She got famous for...

A) Losing to Ronda Rousey
B) Posting nudes on the internet.

A) Don't care.
B) Be thankful for that.
C) Colby is a pussy.

Wow! That was an interesting side of Miesha that I didn't know about. It made me empathize with her so much more than before...

Then I thought about her IG whoring, and I came back to my senses. War Nunes!

We're those naked pics that leaked really her? I didn't look or anything but if I did I'd say.... she had a weird lower half of her body..... Disproportionate almost.

Met Tate at the UFC 136 expo.

She was pretty cool.

Definitely liked her a lot more after how she came off on TUF.

Ronda came off like a weirdo on TUF
{<RR}

It's pretty sad to see the reactions in this tread.
Even if you dislike her personality Tate was a true warrior and every MMA fan should respect what she did as a fighter. If you try to make a list of the 10 best female fights of all time she would be there like 5 times. Winning or losing she was entertaining as hell and gave everything everytime..oh, and she did it before it was cool.

I don't follow her after she retired but i will always pay respect in an MMA forum.
<mma4>

I would love to know what she actually does for ONE.

Back