Do You Know Who Miesha Tate Is?

I think Tate is a great story ..... and she morphed from tomboy to what we saw in SFORCE into today( obviously from the billion and thankless hours put in through training).Shes a true mmartist and I ,personally, have always supported her.

By the by- love that name Amaia which has branch meanings of being determined and resolute------- fitting , coming from momma bear. It also has a Japanese origin of raining overnight or night rain (something like that). I know, lol, most of you could care but just saying.

Oh ....and good for Tate and her accomplishments.

I doubt that. As a retired fighter, she's irrelevant in the MMA game. She's no longer the "Man in the Arena", as Teddy Roosevelt would say. She's just a mere critic.

I disagree, being retired does not automatically make you irrelevant, and yes she would beat the numbers Colby just put out on ESPN. You'd be crazy to think otherwise. maybe in 5 years not, but still today should most def could

lyn2MBq.gif

I disagree, being retired does not automatically make you irrelevant, and yes she would beat the numbers Colby just put out on ESPN. You'd be crazy to think otherwise. maybe in 5 years not, but still today should most def could

Here's what's different between a commentator like Chael Sonnen and Miesha Tate: the former knows how to take criticism from fighters and takes it in stride. He knows that as a commentator, if he's going to dish it out, he needs to be ready to take it as well. He even goes over this in his video:

retired from fighting

left the country

she has been mostly forgotten

Most of us would to cuddle with her.

Never was a fan of Tate but how she and her Co-host demolished Colby made me smile like the Chesire cat.

video was like 12 minutes too long just repeats the same shit

It's pretty sad to see the reactions in this tread.
Even if you dislike her personality Tate was a true warrior and every MMA fan should respect what she did as a fighter. If you try to make a list of the 10 best female fights of all time she would be there like 5 times. Winning or losing she was entertaining as hell and gave everything everytime..oh, and she did it before it was cool.

I don't follow her after she retired but i will always pay respect in an MMA forum.

The cruel irony in life is that Ariel Helwani's MMA show has video while Miesha's is audio only. Why not exploit her best features if she's going to do this?

I love Miesha but I’m not reading all of that.

I’ll peep out those pics tho..

When and why did she get her breasts done, thats all we need to know

I think Tate is a great story ..... and she morphed from tomboy to what we saw in SFORCE into today( obviously from the billion and thankless hours put in through training).Shes a true mmartist and I ,personally, have always supported her.

By the by- love that name Amaia which has branch meanings of being determined and resolute------- fitting , coming from momma bear. It also has a Japanese origin of raining overnight or night rain (something like that). I know, lol, most of you could care but just saying.

Oh ....and good for Tate and her accomplishments.

Ok Jonathan.

Maybe her knees wouldn't be dirty if Dana paid his housekeeper cash instead of ESPN+ subs

"I would never choose a Man over my sport!" ~ this I would agree with her on.

Back