• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you have a sit down job?

???

• Total voters
I see why you want to leave.

If you pinky swear not to press charges, I'd be glad to put you in an ambar, dislocate it Meisha Tate style so you have a legit excuse.
Hahaha. Tempting. I’ll have get back to on that.

Anyways, thats not even really why I want to leave. Long story short I majored in kinesiology and recreation. Had some spontaneous health problems shortly before graduating. I decided to stay away from anything involving too physical activity for a while. I settled for a corporate job. Two years later. Here I am. Not too happy with the path I am on.

i'd say my job is probably 50/50. around 10k-14k steps per working day, depending on how busy it is and how much work i actually want to do.

I have a "sit down job", but I can walk around/go outside for 10 to 15 minutes a couple times a shift, so it's not bad.

of the 65 + hours i work a week i sit 4+/- hours... for lunch...

i have a cannabis farm, so all my work is without a chair unless i'm driving around selling product.

no rest for the weary IMO
Daddy+this+isnt+in++because+no+titties+or+ass_f04c58_3547854.gif

work work work, no matter the cost.
cheers

Gotta love those stock photos.
The construction worker is wearing a clean shirt with a button down collar, hard hat is completely shiny, and those work gloves look brand new, without a speck of dirt. I guess they thought making him Latino was all the realism they needed.
It’s pretty accurate actually

He’s wearing the button down because he passed out drunk on the couch in his clothes @ 3am stumbling in from the bar.
Alarm goes off at 6 and he hits snooze till 6:30, no time to change and hits the job site in clothes from night before, left his hard hat and gloves at the house and had to get new stuff from the foreman.

Had a total change of stance in the last years.

Had a job where we didn't even have a chair or place to sit.
Switched to one where it was 50/50, and lately, I've only been given work on the computer, so i sit the whole day.

I work in healthcare so it depends. Some days it's 50/50. Others it may be 80% standing. Just depends on how busy things are.

There are some days I basically get paid to read and watch Netflix.

I'm a corporate slave BUT my constant nagging has finally convinced the site admin to install a pull-up bar in the office. So as soon as they're done it's gonna be a sitting/pulling up job for me. :p

The only time I've had a sit down job not counting heading the shrimp pile was when I broke my foot on the job while pouring concrete and they had me do office shit seeing how I couldn't work out on the jobsite.

Not really. I have an office but since I work for the department of fish and game I’m pretty much outside all day unless I’m driving to some place in one of the trucks.

The only time I've had a sit down job not counting heading the shrimp pile was when I broke my foot on the job while pouring concrete and they had me do office shit seeing how I couldn't work out on the jobsite.

Are you the guy who worked in a restaraunt and masturbated all over the shrimp with your buddy??? Or was that somebody else???.

Yeah I guess so, I'm out of the office chasing business a lot but means I'm sitting in the car, then in cafes usually having a coffee. Easy to put on weight in my role, lots of dinners, drinking and plane trips, got to work hard to fit in exercise.

Back