Do you have a sit down job?

???

• Total voters
Yes I am at a desk 8 hours a day. A few times during the day I will get up and walk around to stretch my legs and eyeballs. Usually to walk down and take a glance at the weather or the chick with the yoga pants and nice ass.

Where do you work, planet fitness?

I pretty much sit a desk for 90% of my 8 hour workdays infront of 3 monitors. It’s fucking killing me.

I’ve been working on resume and will be getting it over the weekend. Unfortunately, my current job won’t allow me to take PTO for the next month so I don’t know how I’m going to do interviews if I do get any call backs immediately.

Never had a sit down job. Every job I’ve had is up on my feet.

This is how i sit in the office with my female co-worker

2012%2F12%2F04%2F3f%2Fhowtoplaydi.aE5.jpg

In front of a computer all day, although I walk quite a bit between departments.

Next month we move to the 4th floor of an office building so I'll be glad to get the stair workout.

Gotta love those stock photos.
The construction worker is wearing a clean shirt with a button down collar, hard hat is completely shiny, and those work gloves look brand new, without a speck of dirt. I guess they thought making him Latino was all the realism they needed.

I always find those HGTV house flip shows funny when they come up to the host who is in the middle of some job he obviously isn't really doing like demo'ing a kitchen. He will be completely clean without a bead of sweat on him but carrying immaculate bags full of tools.

Then you see the army of 5'4 Mexican dudes in the background doing all the ACTUAL work.

Depends on the day to be honest. I have one of the sit/stand desks on top of my normal desk. On slow days where I would normally sit for most of it, I go back and forth between standing and sitting.

I’m about half at my desk and half in various labs.

The current unit I work in (Surgical ICU) is fucking nuts and dont get to sit down as much as other units I've worked in. Last night i think i walked 7.5 miles.

I pretty much sit a desk for 90% of my 8 hour workdays infront of 3 monitors. It’s fucking killing me.

I’ve been working on resume and will be getting it over the weekend. Unfortunately, my current job won’t allow me to take PTO for the next month so I don’t know how I’m going to do interviews if I do get any call backs immediately.

Call out sick? I mean employees are allowed to call out sick at your job, no?

Call out sick? I mean employees are allowed to call out sick at your job, no?
You would think. They would know something is up.

Plus my boss himself came in to work while super sick last time everyday during a similar period. He got everyone, including me, sick. It was fucking retarded.

You would think. They would know something is up.

Plus my boss himself came in to work while super sick last time everyday during a similar period. He got everyone, including me, sick. It was fucking retarded.

I see why you want to leave.

If you pinky swear not to press charges, I'd be glad to put you in an ambar, dislocate it Meisha Tate style so you have a legit excuse.

Back